David Maus Toyota Scion

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 547 reviews

547 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of David Maus Toyota Scion from DealerRater.com

• April 15, 2018

Jerome and Glen in the service department are the main reasons we take our vehicles to David Mays. Luis in sales is the only reason why we are looking... for a new vehicle. Those three gentlemen are the Best and David Mays Toyota better do what ever it takes to keep them there. They are top notch!!!!

Thank you for the kind words about your recent visit to David Maus Toyota! We appreciate the feedback!

June 20, 2018

I need to thank Sadie and Jose, Rolando, and Jon for a great experience purchasing a Toyota 86 at David Maus Toyota in Sanford. Everything went very ...smooth, easy to negotiate, no sales pressure, everything as indicated and agreed to. Wish my experience with other local dealers was anywhere near what this one was. Thank you!!!

June 20, 2018

I went in just to look at a CH-R. Rob, our sales associate was great. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and showed us everything during our tes...t drive. He never pressured us to by and got us an awesome deal. In fact, the deal we received was so good, we ended up buying a Camry too.

David Maus Toyota

We are so glad to hear that you purchased not only one but two vehicles with us. We hope that you are enjoying your new Toyota SUV and sedan! Thanks f...or choosing David Maus Toyota!

June 19, 2018

Was very pleased with My experience from start to finish. From the beginning when I did an online inquiry I was promptly contacted by Sierra who was s...uper friendly and not "salesy" from the start. Once I came into the dealership that theme continued to the end with Sierra, managers, and even finance. I was able to work out what I know from research is the best deal possible, and while that deal took some research and negotiating I was never pressured away from what I was comfortable purchasing. Great experience, will be going back for my wife's new car in the future.

David Maus Toyota

We aim for excellence, and we¿¿¿re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at David Maus Toyota!

June 17, 2018

I made my appointment at a time that was convenient to me. Jose greeted me and explained the service. I took the free shuttle to the mall and we calle...d when it was done. The shuttle returned me to the dealership and I was soon on my way home.

Jose and the team were glad to assist you during your time at our dealership. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the free shuttle as well!

June 17, 2018

Our salesman was upfront and realistic. No wasted time. We were in and out very quickly. Great Job and experience by Eduardo. We will definitely sprea...d the word!!

David Maus Toyota

Eduardo and the team are always happy to have you! Thank you for choosing David Maus Toyota!

June 16, 2018

My husband and I bought a Hyundai Accent from Louis Aponte and he was a delight he was very patient and helpful he was a great salesman and had excell...ent service!!

David Maus Toyota

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

June 16, 2018

I rrecently bought a new tundra from David maus toyota. At first I was preparing myself to deal with some idiot salesperson but, when I got there and ...started working with Sadie Rogers, I was impressed. She definitely held herself to a whole new standard in customer service. She did whatever she could to make me feel comfortable and never once pressured me into buying. I will definitely be sending anyone I know to her for a new vehicle.

David Maus Toyota

Sadie and the team are always happy to have you! We hope that you are loving your new vehicles and hope to see you at DMT again soon!

June 16, 2018

Although I did not buy a car at David Maus I was treated with the upmost respect by all of their associates, especially Sadie Rogers! She will be the ...first person I call when I'm ready for a new vehicle!

David Maus Toyota

Hello there! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with Sadie. Give us a call when you are ready to purchase your vehicle!

June 16, 2018

Sadie Rogers at David Maus Toyota was amazing. I've been looking for another trailblazer SS and as soon as one came in she called me. She went above a...nd beyond what other employees have done at other dealerships. She will deff have my repeat business in the future. Thank you Sadie!!!!!

David Maus Toyota

Sadie is such an asset to our team and we are so glad to hear that you got the chance to work together. Thank you for the review!