Central Florida Lincoln of Orlando

• Always!

Always courteous, always professional and always a positive experience at Central Florida Lincoln.

• Lincoln service, AC odor problem

visit went well, i enjoyed the very nice waiting room and the snacks. However, i still have the same problem that i already mentioned in 2 previous visits. When using the AC i notice an initial musty odor. looking on the internet i see this is not an unusual complaint. i do not understand why FoMoCo has not found a fix, especially for the 2013 Lincolns. i still have much warranty time remaining so i will continue to ask for a remedy . if the problem remains i will ask the sales manager to find a newer car and a reasonable trade-in price. i have a White 2013 MKS, i want one just like it, perhaps newer that has no objectionable odor in the AC. otherwise, i love the car, it is the best road trip car i have ever owned.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Thomas. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• Service

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Susan. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

It is always a great visit, very polite, pleasant and most of all they listen to what you have to say. I have only dealt with the Service Department and Cashier. They are always very professional. Thanks for the great service!

• Great Dealership - No Pressure

2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, Tim was a really big key in the purchase that was made. He did a great job assisting me and is the reason I felt comfortable to purchase a car 100 mile from my home.

• central fl. lincoln

Every person I came in contact with was helpful, professional and went the extra mile to put me in the vehicle of my choice at the price I could afford. Finance manager was the best and so was the salws manager and salesman I dealt with. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lincoln Navigator: Zoe Villain

Excellent service personnel Efficient, friendly and knowledgeable

Excellent service personnel Efficient, friendly and knowledgeable

• Nicest cars on the market

Everyone at Central Florida Lincoln dealership were very friendly and very helpful. Comforted to know that I purchased a vehicle that I need not worry of repairs or maintenance do you keep purchasing the maintenance plan.

• Great Dealership

Best Dealership in Central Florida with a Great Service Department!

Best Dealership in Central Florida with a Great Service Department!

• Vehicle Service

Service was excellent. Staff was courteous and helpful. Waiting area comfortable and clean. Very pleased with my experience. Thank You

• Great service

We purchased our very first Lincoln vehicle and we are very satisfied at this moment with our purchase. The vehicle has many nice features. The staff was very courteous. Thank you so much.