New 888-274-0587 Dealer Website
Used 888-228-8931 Email Dealer
Service 888-661-2989

Average based on 164 reviews
  • Great car buying experience

Had a great experence. Staff was very friendly. Paul was great, he had a fantastic sense of humor and was very easy going. I also want to thank Wayne for setting up the appointment. This is the very 1st Buick I have owned. The Encore is great.

• Everyone associated with our purchase provided exc

Every individuals who help us get the new car provided outstanding assistance. I will continue to purchase cars in the future at Orange Buick.

• Great company

Excellent.calls and follow the calls & appointments date, hour etc

Excellent.calls and follow the calls & appointments date, hour etc

• 3-peat Customers

Hi. We leased a 2016 GMC Denali Terrain yesterday. This is the third vehicle we have leased or bought from Orange Buick GMC since 2005. We keep going back because of the excellent customer service both by the sales staff, the financial department and later the service department. Steve Williams, while ever the professional salesman, also makes the experience one filled with good humor and friendliness. We have not felt rushed or pressured when dealing with Steve. He is knowledgeable about his product and takes the time to answer any of our questions. You can buy a vehicle anywhere in central Florida, but you can't buy good customer service. You can, however, find it at Orange Buick GMC and Steve Williams. :-)

• Great job

As in the past the job was done with no issues and in a timely manor. I was keep informed on what needed to be done before the job was started.

• leasing a vehicle

over the years I have purchased many vehicles for myself and family. This was the best experience I ever had purchasing or leasing a vehicle. Walter Harris did an excellent job walking us through the steps and showing us all about the vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

• Customer Service Extraordinaire

In and out quickly as promised. The gentleman in customer service was TOPS!

In and out quickly as promised. The gentleman in customer service was TOPS!

• Wonderful experience and service!

We had a wonderful experience at Orange GMC. Andre in sales was a pleasure to work with and a wonderful guy! We tell everyone about our experience and how much we love our Yukon XL!

• Thanks Orange Buick!

Thanks Orange Buick for handling my Lacrosse recall, oil change and additional services. The renovated building is nice, the service staff were nicer. Well done.

• great service;great lunch