Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 888-432-6430 Dealer Website
Used 888-451-0437 Email Dealer
Service 877-719-0114

• Chrysler 200 Limited Convertible

Everyone we dealt with was great , very professional , very knowledgeable , and not at all pushy . They helped us find our dream car !!

Thanks Eileen for your kind review. Enjoy your new car!

Thanks Eileen for your kind review. Enjoy your new car!

• AL & Closing Manager

Al and the Closing Rep where awesome. I don't remember his name but he was great.

• Orlando Dodge

AL Kettner is an excellent salesman and an even better person. I'd go back to work with him on any future car/truck purchases.

• Service on my car

The price is great and the wait time was awesome. I was greeted great. The people working was great. Best place to get car repaired. Bring in your vehicle and you'll enjoy the service.

• Service Department

My experience with the service department was exceptional good. I would recommend this dealer to all my friends.

Thank you Tony. Recommendations flatter us, thanks.

Thank you Tony. Recommendations flatter us, thanks.

• service dept orlando dodge

purchased 4 vehicles from here over the years and like the quick lane oil change, first come first serve but if too busy just come back in a day or so (hit or miss) cant self change at this price so why get dirty? only delt with service dept twice since 1994 once for a shorted wire (dakota) and for a broken shifter (06 charger) got car back same day both times. I have had only good experiences with this dealership.

Thanks Curtis for taking the time to tell us how were are doing. Glad we could help you with your vehicles and get you back on the road in a timely manner.

• BEST DEALERSHIP IN FLORIDA

THE STAFF IS COURTEOUS, FRIENDLY AND HONEST. WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

Thanks Terri for your business and loyalty. See you next time.

THE STAFF IS COURTEOUS, FRIENDLY AND HONEST. WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

Thanks Terri for your business and loyalty. See you next time.

• Wendell Smith

Great service department!!!!!!!!!! They really took care of all my vehicle needs in a timely manner.

Glad to hear it Wendell! Thanks for letting us know how we are doing.

Glad to hear it Wendell! Thanks for letting us know how we are doing.

• Highly reccomend if looking to purchase a car

During my buying process this was the only dealership that really listened to me and gave me fair pricing, working with me within the budget I gave them to get the exact car I hoped for. I had no wiggle room with budget as most of the money was coming from a wreck and had only so much additional to work with. Both the sales team member and manager treated me with the utmost respect and really worked to help me make the pricing and payments work for me. They have been great with Service as well. Service department has been quick and friendly each visit.

We are so glad the team worked together to help get you exactly what you wanted and needed. Enjoy your new car and safe travels till we see you again.

• Great Service

Thank you Judith for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. Hope you get well quickly.

I appreciate the fast service I received yesterday. I have been sick with pneumonia and was really not wanting to take my car in for service. But it was due and so I did. I was in and our in less than an hour. Thank you for the great service you provide.