Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• Chrysler 200 Limited Convertible

Everyone we dealt with was great , very professional , very knowledgeable , and not at all pushy . They helped us find our dream car !!

Thanks Eileen for your kind review. Enjoy your new car!

Thanks Eileen for your kind review. Enjoy your new car!

• check everything twice

I suggest ro visit and see joe Liberman, he is great.

I suggest ro visit and see joe Liberman, he is great.

• Battery Test/Replacement

Service was okay. Wait time for battery test/replacement was too long. I waited over 2 hours & had to go back to Service Dept front desk to check on the status. No one kept me posted on my car status. However, battery was replaced & is working fine now.

• Promaster

4 hours from start to finish with three test drives, credit check and approval, used car trade in appraisal, and closing. Very happy here and we did it in the pouring rain.

• Void if possible!!

My service was half way complete! If you cant avoid it and have somewhere else to go do it! Really bad experience!!

• New buyer

Complete satisfaccin, the comunication and the amability.

Complete satisfaccin, the comunication and the amability.

• NEW LEASE

The salesperson (Manny Carreras) that I had the opportunity to deal with was knowledge and worked diligently to complete a satisfactory lease for my new vehicle and the return of my existing leased vehicle. It was a pleasant experience.

• customer

I am please with job that was done on the jeep employee make you feel like you are at home and the place is clean.

• Excellent!

Terrific service, completed ahead of time. Very friendly and customer oriented. Thanks to Chris in Service - great guy!

Thanks Chris for the compliments!

Thanks Chris for the compliments!

• Service of 2016 Ram 1500

I am completely satisfied with the professionalism shown by all the service personnel. The vehicle was serviced within the time frame promised.

Thanks David.