Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

(4.7) 193 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• best dealer in town by far

I've purchased 3 3500's in last 2 years from Orlando dodge, they don't play games like a lot of other dealers in town. Having grown up in central flor...ida and bought trucks at almost every other dealer, they are by far easiest dealer I've ever dealt with, thanks again to Gary Bosses the gm who has made all 3 purchases take under 30 minutes. Duncan McQuarrie D3 Enterprises inc 2-2017 cab and chassis 3500 2015 3500 pickup 2004.5 dodge 2500 2002 dodge 2500 2004 sterling triaxle dumptruck 2006 f150 2011 bmw 335 2016 chevy colorado

Thanks Duncan for a great review about your experiences here at Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We are so happy to have Gary as part of our team and... so glad you can count on him to help you every time you come back. See you next time.

• Service

Great fast and easy experience went for a pcm update car works better than ever plan on going for oil changes and other things soon. I didnt get my ca...r from the dealer but they take care of it like i did tgsnx for everything

• Aaron Smith

Always enjoy my visits due to thr great customer service. Facilities need lots of improvements.

• Nice Folks

Good experience with internet sales department...very smooth transaction.

• Mr. Goldsmith

All things considered as it was getting a little needed more people in the finance office to help with the onslaught on buying customers that were sti...ll making deals. The wait was a little more than what I would have liked but I left with the car I wanted

• Orlando Dodge

Joel was really awesome! He made sure I got every thing I wanted.

Thanks Sue for letting us know how Joel did.

• Service and repair

I have the greatest service advisor and mechanic. That's all I have to say about my visit.

Thank you Annie.

• 2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500

I brought my Sprinter van to Orlando Dodge for routine 10K miles work. Things have been anything but routine. On the trip home the computer screen lit... up bright red indicating there was too much oil in the vehicle. There was also a 1 malfunction alert. The vehicle leaked oil on my driveway and the underpart of the van was coated with an oily substance. There was grime in the seal around the air filter and a old calcified dead dragon fly on it. How could this be a new filter with all that dirt? I was charged $24 to snap in a new filter! My van is back in your shop. I'm without transportation to the major event of the year for my sport through no fault of my own. If the original service had been performed correctly I would not be in this position today.

Dear Betty, We are so sorry you had this experience. I understand that you returned to the dealership on Saturday and all was fixed. Again our apolog...ies.

• Nobody at the dealership got back to me

As a ready cash buyer, I inquired by email on a couple cars and nobody ever got back to me.

Hello JC, Thank you for the feedback. I first would like to apologize if your inquiry was not responded to in a timely manner. We pride ourselves in ...our ability to relay information to our online customers quickly, efficiently and with the utmost honesty. I was searching through our database and could not find a inquiry with the initials "JC". Our Internet Sales Manager would like to speak with you further about this matter to see if there is anything he can personally do to resolve this issue. We would love to have you become a part of our Orlando Dodge Family and will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth and enjoyable vehicle purchasing experience. Included in this response is his direct contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Manny Carreras Internet Sales Manager at Orlando Dodge Emmanuel.Carreras@Orlandododge.com Showroom 407-299-1120

• Great buy!

I was very Satisfied with the purchase and the customer service.

Hello Jose, Thank you for the wonderful review, we appreciate you and the opportunity to earn your business. If you ever need anything please reach o...ut to us as we would be glad to help with any need you may have.

Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM