708 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Reed Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great Place

1st time car Buyer, went great I highly recommend Reed Nissan.

Thank you for choosing Reed Nissan for your 1st car. Welcome to the Reed family!

1st time car Buyer, went great I highly recommend Reed Nissan.

• Great Day at Reed Nissan
    April 19, 2017

Reed Nissan

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Welcome to the Reed Nissan family!

Vince and his team listened to me and delivered exactly what I needed. Nasir brought me to what I wanted at first, but I made a big change in my thought process and JD picked up the ball and ran with it. We got a more than fair deal done in one day's effort.

• Outstanding Business environment

Thank you for the great review. Congrats and welcome to the Reed family.

My experience at the Reed dealership was great credit to Mr Andrew K who not only perform his job at an outstanding level but also took the extra mile to facilitate all my questions and concerns. In the end I bought a vehicle and was very satisfied with the whole deal. Highly recommend Reed Nissan and Mr Andrew K if you're in Orlando for a vehicle purchase.

Thank you for the great review. Congrats and welcome to the Reed family.

• My review
    March 23, 2017

I have a very good experience with the salesmen. But I wish that the approval process will be a lot faster than it's now.

Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for sharing!

• STAY AWAY
    March 15, 2017

Reed Nissan

NEGATIVE STARS- I was sold a car that has never worked right. I have waited hours for car service only to have my car returned to me in the exact same condition. I have been spoken to rudely, hung up on, sent to voicemail and call never returned. I was promised tire reimbursement when the problem turned out to be my rim - never reimbursed. Today brought car in after two confirmations of getting a rental car while my console and rim get fixed and was told I would have to pay for the rental. When I refused I was told by service manager John Bartalamo to get off the property and go somewhere else for service. HE SHOULD BE FIRED. I reported him and this dealership to Nissan Consumer Affairs and BBB, and Nissan is sending me to Bill Ray Nissan for service who are professionally and politely happy to see me first thing in the morning and fix all my car issues. REED NISSAN SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.

Reed Nissan

I am sorry to hear about your service experience. It¿¿¿s important to us that we satisfy every customer. I am concerned about this issue and would like the opportunity to mend it. If you could contact me at your earliest convenience we can work at resolving this. Thank you. Sincerely, Guy McCumber ¿¿¿ Fixed Operations Director ¿¿¿ 407-297-7333 Ext. 172

• Tinu is the best as he cares about his customers!
    March 13, 2017

Reed Nissan

Thanks for this awesome review, Kadri!

Tinu listened to our needs and wants and right away helped us with his positive attitude and his remarkable knowledge of cars! We really appreciated his honesty, straightforwardness; he made us feel relaxed and answered every question we had! This was a truly amazing experience and we highly recommend Tinu for every customer that enters this store!

Reed Nissan

Thanks for this awesome review, Kadri!

• What A Difference!
    February 27, 2017

Reed Nissan

Thank you, Korinne for the awesome review! Congrats and welcome to the Reed family!

I purchased a car from Sutherlin Nissan in 2013, and my experience couldn't have been worse. From discrimination, to horrible customer service in general... it was awful. And my experience at Reed COULD NOT have been different! Nei was absolutely amazing. He listened to every little thing I wanted/needed, and MADE IT HAPPEN. He found my dream car. And the finance manager Tony was great, as well! He gave me the deal of a lifetime and was a good sport about my haggling. I wish I could give them both 10 stars. Thank you again guys, you have no idea how happy you've made me!

Reed Nissan

• Does not take care of their customers!
    February 24, 2017

Reed Nissan

I bought a car from Reed Nissan - biggest mistake ever!!! I bought a used car in November 2016 - when I test drove the car I said something didn't feel right; I was told that the car had a recall and that would be fine after that - The tires looked worn out so they agreed to change the tires - the used sales manager that owns a tire shop had 2 tires replaced at his shop. So know I have a car with different threads which drives uneven-but I was told that's not true by the used sales manager. After the dealer that was supposed to have the recall part replaced could not get it on time - I ended up finding another dealer that immediately replaced the part. However, a third visit to Reed Nissan still had a problem - landed me a conversation with a co-owner very nice gentleman that was willing to change the car for a Nissan - I did not want the Nissan I wanted the car I had purchased fixed - that's all I want. It is now 3 1/2 months since I bought the car and the car is once again at the dealer needing brake pads, rotor, and 4 new tires - Since Monday of this week I have dealt with 2 separate dealers who are trying to tell me that it is normal for a car with only 26,000 miles would need brake pads, rotor replaced and 4 tires - that it would be considered regular maintenance - landing me with a bill of almost 1600.00 - Honestly I would never go back to this dealer and would not recommend them to anyone. If you are looking for a dealer who stands by their name this is not the place you want to go to. Think twice about going here - my advice is to look for a dealer that is willing to take care of their customers!

Reed Nissan

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your opinion regarding your experience. We strive to provide each and every guest with exceptional service, and we¿¿¿re discouraged to read of your negative experience. Please reach out to our General Sales Manager Vincent Mancuso directly at 407-297-7333 ext. 171.

• Do not buy a new car or GAP from this dealership
    February 3, 2017

Reed Nissan

Thank you for your feedback. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We are working on your issue. Someone will be getting back to you shortly.

I purchased a new 2015 Nissan Altima at the end of March under 90 day no payment promo. First payment was June 10, I did auto pay on the loan. The car was total loss on October 20. GAP is refusing to pay one month of the balance which equates to over 400 dollars because they only go 45 days out from time of purchase regardless of dealer promos. So the GAP company nations safe drivers feelsI should have made one more payment than I did. I guess GAP paying remaining balance is a joke. Reed has only been dealing with this company since 2016. Now I have two days to pay the 400+ dollars or it will it my credit. I have been fighting GAP since October to pay it off and they refuse. Dealer promos are not in line with GAP vendor therefore you will be stuck with a balance like me that no one will pay. I tried to get reed nissanand GAP to do something about it. As a result consumer pays the price. BBB will be contacted.

• Ray Johnson sales

I had an amazing experience with Ray Johnson. He was very attentive and provided beyond expectations customer service. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.