Coggin Honda of Orlando

Used (888) 238-1593 (888) 238-1593
Service (888) 239-3893 (888) 239-3893

4.3
(1,257 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service!

The informed agent was a great help and still is. He followed up with us several times.

Coggin Honda of Orlando

Adam Higgins the service advisor was very professional.Good service .

Great and Fast Service

Service was great and fast! Prices completely reasonable as well.

4.5

Customer

Everyone was polite, patient and helpful. The saleperson was knowlegeable of his product and was most interest in making sure we were satisfied.

Great work!

Everything went smoothly. Andro was my Advisor and he took care of me. My car is fixed and running fine. They even shuttled me to the dealership to pick up my car. I was very happy with my service. Thank you!

service Department

It's was great the customer service was good and they let you know what going on with your vehicle and what problems look for

Dave Manieram

Excellent. I have always been very pleased with the service that Mr Manieram has given my car. When I leave Coggin I know all is well until my next visit. Thank you

Oil Change

Service person Mathew was very helpful and knowledgeable buy giving me recommendations about my vehicle maintenance. I was very pleased

Fantastic Service dept

I went to Coggin because they were closer. but had never had my vehicle serviced by them before. I was more than pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism and care they showed for the vehicle and me as the customer. They have a client for life.

Awesome Experience!!! 2nd to none!

Yet another AWESOME experience at this dealership getting my Hona Accord coupe serviced!!! Kudos Coggin on the great customer experience! In and out quickly service exceeded expectations again!