Coggin Honda of Orlando

4.3
(1,260 reviews)

4.5

Not bad

I’ve been visiting this Coggin Honda multiple times to get my oil changes and tire rotations done since I do put a lot of miles into my car and I’d have to say the best service advisor is Ha Nguyen out of everyone else I’ve had. He always had a great attitude towards servicing me and you can tell he’s genuinely a nice friendly guy. Now with the actual servicing, first two times I brought my car in I ran into some issues. First time they had forgot to put my lock nut key back into my car after they had rotated my tires and had to come back the next day to pick it up. Second time servicing my car they had cracked my oil filter cap and got a replacement from a local automotive shop this meaning the part that was being replaced was NOT an authentic original part from Lexus (I drive a Lexus ES) They didn’t bother asking me wether this was okay to do or not so they just proceeded to replace it without my consent. Other than those two issues it’s been smooth sailing coming to this dealership.

1.2

Unprofessional team

These people truly do not care about you after the sale. I would not recommend this place to anyone. My wife and I made that mistake and now I feel obligated to warn anyone who's seeking to buy a car. Stay away from this place!!!

sandraisalice19th@gmail.com

John was so very helpful and honest in working with me with the repair of the starter on my Honda Accord.

Great service!

The informed agent was a great help and still is. He followed up with us several times.

Coggin Honda of Orlando

Adam Higgins the service advisor was very professional.Good service .

Great and Fast Service

Service was great and fast! Prices completely reasonable as well.

4.5

Customer

Everyone was polite, patient and helpful. The saleperson was knowlegeable of his product and was most interest in making sure we were satisfied.

Great work!

Everything went smoothly. Andro was my Advisor and he took care of me. My car is fixed and running fine. They even shuttled me to the dealership to pick up my car. I was very happy with my service. Thank you!

Dave Manieram

Excellent. I have always been very pleased with the service that Mr Manieram has given my car. When I leave Coggin I know all is well until my next visit. Thank you

service Department

It's was great the customer service was good and they let you know what going on with your vehicle and what problems look for