Coggin Honda of Orlando

Service (888) 239-3893 (888) 239-3893

4.3
(1,260 reviews)

2.0

Military Honda finance not honored and lies told

I went to Coggin Honda of Orlando on Costco recommendation to buy a new 2018 CRV. when the was done and my wife and I went to finance officer to do the contract they offered several different finance options. I told Finance officer Alex Garcia I wanted to use Honda Financial becuase they have Military appreciation of 500.00 of contract. The finance officer took my request to the manager and sales person Marcial Mercado to make the bottom line change and they said they cant honor that because Honda Financial dont reimburse them the 500.00 . I was instructed to call Honda Finance and they Chris and Colton said they absolutely support the program and apologized for the refusal of the Military appreciation of 500.00 of contract and they absolutely pay for the 500.00 the dealer just does not know how to process it. They contacted the Coggin honda dealership and was told by Lindsay finance director that they already gave me the Military 500 discount in the deal as its easier than going through Honda Finance. This is an absolute LIE!!! No mention of my military service was ever mentioned to anybody until I wanted to finance with Honda Financial with Alex Garcia, and this can be verified by Alex and salesman Marcial!!! Honda Finance told me there is nothing they can because Lindsay finance director told them military discount of 500 was done in the contract already. All Honda Finance do except put in consumer complaint to headquarters Honda.

It was an easy experience .

The internet sales person , Shawn Winn made everything easy, and was helpful at every stage of purchase. Hope everybody has the same experience at your Dealership. Good Luck !!

Wonderful Experience at Coggin Honda!

My experience at Coggin Honda was by far the best car purchasing experiences I've ever had. The staff was helpful and beyond friendly. Especially my salesman Shawn Winn, he was spectacular! Right from the beginning he was professional, very informative and answered all my questions thoroughly. I love everything about my new Nissan Altima. Considering my overall experience I can say with confidence that this dealership has definitely gained a customer for life.

Great experience

Shawn was a heaven sent. He worked hard to get the best deal possible. Shawn was knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely work with him on my next purchase.

Positive experience

I had a very positive experience here. Shawn was very helpful and informative in helping me understand what options I had when it came to my future purchase of a vehicle. I would recommend anyone that wants an honest opinion and a great understanding of a vehicle purchase to come to him.

Best car buying experience ever

Being a senior citizen and having purchased many vehicles in my lifetime, I have to say that this car purchase was THE most pleasant purchase ever. Justin/Shawn and Nelson are simply the best and couldn’t have been more helpful. The deal was fair and the negotiations a non-event. Yes....... I’ll be back.

New car experience

I was. recommended to Coggin Honda through the Costco auto purchase program. I was called by Rob Smith of their internet sales department. Rob was very cordial and understanding of my schedule issues. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted. I had toldRob ahead of time the model and coloring was looking for. He had pulled the exact model and color from their inventory and had it up front waiting for us. He gave us an extensive test drive to make sure we were able to understand all of the new features. At no time did we feel rushed or pressured. After the test drive we were greeted by the sales director Nelson Merced. Nelson explained the next steps. After a short time time Nelson returned with their offer. After some fair civil negotiations we came to an agreement. At no time was there any pressure selling or other tactics. After all the paperwork was completed we left feeling that we got a fair deal and were always treated with curtesy and respect. I recommend Rob and Nelson strongly as they are both professionals.

1.0

Bad Honda Experience at Dealership

The sales representative, Justin Winn, I spoke to over phone and at the showroom provided incorrect price on New 2018 Honda Accord EXL. When I was trying to negotiate the price in person at the showroom, sales manager Kelby Coleman and the sales representative, Justin Winn, realized there was a mistake in price and just walked out. Sales manager was not ready to own the issue, walked out and refused to talk to me. Sales representative mentioned that the car already have accessaries fixed and the car is going to cost more than what he quoted and said the deal can not happen. I had a very unpleasant Honda experience. I did not expect this kind of experience from Honda. I called Jason Whitten who is the General Sales Manager and mentioned about the experience I had on phone and in person at the dealership. He investigated the escalation and apologized on phone for his staff's behavior. Over all, it was a very unpleasant experience which made me think twice about the choice of car I was planning to buy.

THIS IS OUR 3D CAR FROM GOGGIN HONDA ORLANDO , AND WE ARE HOPING NOT LAST ,RICARDO CRUZ IS THE BEST !!!! VERY PROFESSIONAL , CARE GIVEN , NICE AND OUTSTANDING WORKER!!! THANK YOU AND BEST WISHES ,BEST CLIENTS , AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!YOU ARE LIKE A FAMILY !!! SINCERELY ALEX AND VALENTINA

1.0

They tried to scam me

Recently went to Honda on OBT to get a routine oil change. After they ran their complementary inspection of my car they “found” my middle breaklight was “broken.” I did not get it repaired at Honda and just did the oil change. Instead, I took it home and had a look for myself. THEY UNPLUGGED THE LIGHT TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT WAS BROKEN. I am not kidding. One little plug in and twist and it was working fine.... and it was working fine before I got there. How dare Honda try to scam me into paying $500 to replace the whole LED break light. To make matters worse, I DONT EVEN HAVE LED LIGHTS so that wasn’t right to begin with. I can’t take this company seriously anymore. This company needs better checks in place and hire quality people...NOT SCAMMERS.