Coggin Honda of Orlando

Used (888) 238-1593 (888) 238-1593
Service (888) 239-3893 (888) 239-3893

4.3
(1,258 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

It was an easy experience .

The internet sales person , Shawn Winn made everything easy, and was helpful at every stage of purchase. Hope everybody has the same experience at your Dealership. Good Luck !!

Wonderful Experience at Coggin Honda!

My experience at Coggin Honda was by far the best car purchasing experiences I've ever had. The staff was helpful and beyond friendly. Especially my salesman Shawn Winn, he was spectacular! Right from the beginning he was professional, very informative and answered all my questions thoroughly. I love everything about my new Nissan Altima. Considering my overall experience I can say with confidence that this dealership has definitely gained a customer for life.

Great experience

Shawn was a heaven sent. He worked hard to get the best deal possible. Shawn was knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely work with him on my next purchase.

Best car buying experience ever

Being a senior citizen and having purchased many vehicles in my lifetime, I have to say that this car purchase was THE most pleasant purchase ever. Justin/Shawn and Nelson are simply the best and couldn’t have been more helpful. The deal was fair and the negotiations a non-event. Yes....... I’ll be back.

New car experience

I was. recommended to Coggin Honda through the Costco auto purchase program. I was called by Rob Smith of their internet sales department. Rob was very cordial and understanding of my schedule issues. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted. I had toldRob ahead of time the model and coloring was looking for. He had pulled the exact model and color from their inventory and had it up front waiting for us. He gave us an extensive test drive to make sure we were able to understand all of the new features. At no time did we feel rushed or pressured. After the test drive we were greeted by the sales director Nelson Merced. Nelson explained the next steps. After a short time time Nelson returned with their offer. After some fair civil negotiations we came to an agreement. At no time was there any pressure selling or other tactics. After all the paperwork was completed we left feeling that we got a fair deal and were always treated with curtesy and respect. I recommend Rob and Nelson strongly as they are both professionals.

1.0

Bad Honda Experience at Dealership

The sales representative, Justin Winn, I spoke to over phone and at the showroom provided incorrect price on New 2018 Honda Accord EXL. When I was trying to negotiate the price in person at the showroom, sales manager Kelby Coleman and the sales representative, Justin Winn, realized there was a mistake in price and just walked out. Sales manager was not ready to own the issue, walked out and refused to talk to me. Sales representative mentioned that the car already have accessaries fixed and the car is going to cost more than what he quoted and said the deal can not happen. I had a very unpleasant Honda experience. I did not expect this kind of experience from Honda. I called Jason Whitten who is the General Sales Manager and mentioned about the experience I had on phone and in person at the dealership. He investigated the escalation and apologized on phone for his staff's behavior. Over all, it was a very unpleasant experience which made me think twice about the choice of car I was planning to buy.

THIS IS OUR 3D CAR FROM GOGGIN HONDA ORLANDO , AND WE ARE HOPING NOT LAST ,RICARDO CRUZ IS THE BEST !!!! VERY PROFESSIONAL , CARE GIVEN , NICE AND OUTSTANDING WORKER!!! THANK YOU AND BEST WISHES ,BEST CLIENTS , AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!YOU ARE LIKE A FAMILY !!! SINCERELY ALEX AND VALENTINA

1.0

They tried to scam me

Recently went to Honda on OBT to get a routine oil change. After they ran their complementary inspection of my car they “found” my middle breaklight was “broken.” I did not get it repaired at Honda and just did the oil change. Instead, I took it home and had a look for myself. THEY UNPLUGGED THE LIGHT TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT WAS BROKEN. I am not kidding. One little plug in and twist and it was working fine.... and it was working fine before I got there. How dare Honda try to scam me into paying $500 to replace the whole LED break light. To make matters worse, I DONT EVEN HAVE LED LIGHTS so that wasn’t right to begin with. I can’t take this company seriously anymore. This company needs better checks in place and hire quality people...NOT SCAMMERS.

1.2

Unprofessional team

These people truly do not care about you after the sale. I would not recommend this place to anyone. My wife and I made that mistake and now I feel obligated to warn anyone who's seeking to buy a car. Stay away from this place!!!

4.5

Not bad

I’ve been visiting this Coggin Honda multiple times to get my oil changes and tire rotations done since I do put a lot of miles into my car and I’d have to say the best service advisor is Ha Nguyen out of everyone else I’ve had. He always had a great attitude towards servicing me and you can tell he’s genuinely a nice friendly guy. Now with the actual servicing, first two times I brought my car in I ran into some issues. First time they had forgot to put my lock nut key back into my car after they had rotated my tires and had to come back the next day to pick it up. Second time servicing my car they had cracked my oil filter cap and got a replacement from a local automotive shop this meaning the part that was being replaced was NOT an authentic original part from Lexus (I drive a Lexus ES) They didn’t bother asking me wether this was okay to do or not so they just proceeded to replace it without my consent. Other than those two issues it’s been smooth sailing coming to this dealership.