368 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Culver City Volvo Cars from DealerRater.com
  • Hector

begrudgingly brought my car in for service and went to see Hector again. had no choice as car wouldn't start and key was dysfunctional. cost of new key is insanely pricey but Hector took care of me and made me feel as though the best case scenario and customer service had been delivered. he even popped in my new windshield wiper and it happened to rain on Saturday so i was able to use it. Hector is the reason i would bring my Volvo to Culver City Volvo for any servicing or repairs.

• Awesome service from drop off to pick up
    December 5, 2017

Damian Mucci took care of my vehicle and made me feel completely welcomed since i first dropped off my volvo to when i picked it up.

Culver City Volvo Cars

Thank you for this very kind review. We are happy to hear that Damian could help you out with everything.

Culver City Volvo Cars

• Awesome Service & Great Deal !
    December 2, 2017

Fantastic experience taking delivery of my new 2018 Volvo XC90 R Design. Tony, Rosie and the entire Culver City Volvo team worked to make this a smooth and trouble free experience. Don't waste your time with the other Volvo dealers in the area, Culver City is making deals that can't be beat anywhere in LA County. Tony and the team are serious about earning your business. No games, just solid numbers that make sense. 2018 The XC 90 is amazing beats the Audi Q7 I traded in hands down !

• REPAIR OF MALFUNCTIONING REAR HATCH ON XC60
    December 2, 2017

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AND COVERED BY MY EXTENDED WARRANTY! THE SHOWROOM IS CLEAN AND PLEASANT. THE FOLKS WORKING IN THE SHOWROOM WERE FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING.

• Excellent service for an old Volvo
    November 30, 2017

I brought a 1994 Volvo in and its problems were correctly diagnosed and repaired. Service was fast and friendly and Martiin followed up to make sure that everything was alright. Thank you!

• 20K Service on my XC90
    November 28, 2017

Excellent service, as always from Martin. Listened to all my concerns and helped to address them. Michael checked in on me, 2 years after I bought the car. It's nice to see this level of attentiveness even after the sale is complete.

• Good Service
    November 24, 2017

Culver City Volvo Cars

Thank you for this very kind review. We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience at our dealership.

Hector has always been an excellent rep. Thorough, honest and informative. I know that anytime I come into the service department and he is there that my car will be handled with the utmost care.

• Culver City Volvo Service

Damien was excellent. He was receptive to my concerns & had the repair taken care of quickly & effectively.

• No Hassels
    November 22, 2017

Every time I have gone in for service I have had not one problem. My car is taken care of perfectly. Hector takes very good care of me for years.

Culver City Volvo Cars

We are so happy to hear that Hector has been able to take care of you for years. Thank you for leaving a review of your experience.

• Awesome..
    November 22, 2017

Culver City Volvo Cars

Thank you for this amazing review, Sherry.

Tony, Rosie, Richard they're the best, really care about their clients. I would totally recommend them.. Culver City Volvo is the best because of the team..

Culver City Volvo Cars

Thank you for this amazing review, Sherry.