Culver City Volvo Cars

892 reviews

892 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Culver City Volvo Cars from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 30, 2014

Feeling happy and safe! Thank you for your service.

October 27, 2014

Tony was amazing. He is very clear and efficient and very generous with his service. Couldn't recommend him enough.

October 18, 2014

The staff is friendly, competent and efficient. This is a great Volvo dealership where We leased or bought already 3 cars.

October 17, 2014

I purchased my car in Irvine but live in LA so I have it serviced at this dealership per my extended warranty as it is close to my office. Always great... service - replaced little things like vanity mirror and replaced my windshield wipers proactively. Everyone is so friendly - from service rep to cashier. A great experience! I will continue to come here for all my auto service needs.

October 13, 2014

Joe was great And I appreciate the quality of care. Everything easy and he was professional...I will make sure sony studios knows. And thanks for honoring... my sony discount... You guys are awesome.

October 12, 2014

I came in to get a scheduled service and had set up an appointment to discuss my lease. Tony's assistant, Rosie, took me on a test drive of the 2015 S60... and I loved it. Tony and I then discussed price. His first offer was very reasonable, so we processed the paperwork, with help from Mr. Scott, and I had a new lease I love in about 1.5 hours total. Time is money to me, so I really appreciated the efficiency of the process. Thank you! Rebecca

October 10, 2014

I was going to check out 2015 Mazda6 at the dealer around city of Los Angeles. The Culver City Volvo doesn't have a fancy show room but their salesman... is really helping for you to find the right car. This dealer has great inventory with all types of model and the service was enjoyable. I ended up signing my lease contract with them for my Mazda6 and it is great so far. I highly recommend this dealer.

October 9, 2014

I never have anything but perfect service. My service man Hector deserves 5 stars!

October 9, 2014

Martin was exceptionally kind and professional. My car was serviced and repaired immediately. Great service as usual..

June 24, 2014

WHAT HAPPENED TO CULVER CITY VOLVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have been going there for 10 years now (I love volvo cars). They used to offer great service. Polite... and Cordial from the beginning to the end.Lately it has been getting worst and worst until this last experience which is the lowest a service company can get to. THE SERVICE TECH CLOSED THE DOOR IN MY FACE!!!! SHAME SHAME SHAMEI called to schedule an appointment, asked for a loaner, they said they don't do loaners any more. I spoke with Nick the manager and he said he was going to look into it. I waited a week, didn't hear back from Nick so I called. He said that they had some internal discussion and they DO give loaners. So I made an appointment for today.I went in at 7:30 asked for a loaner car, I was informed that my CERTIFIED SERVICE DOG is not allowed in the loaner (extremely rude). I asked to speak with a manager. The service person went into the manager's office, when I tried to follow him in, he closed the door in my face and held the door closed so I couldn't go in.The Service manager, another rude person, said that the loaner is his car and he can refuse service to a someone with a Service dog if here wants to,WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM???Since Ken left it has been down the hill. I don't think they can get any worst.I have used Galpin Volvo service once in the past and they were amazing.VOLVO OF CULVER CITY you just lost a customer of 10 years.