4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 585 reviews

New Used Service

585 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tropical Ford from DealerRater.com

• I purchased a brand new 2017 Ford Fusion SE
    February 16, 2017

I had a great experience with Tropical Ford my sales representative jay Logue met me at the front door asked me what exactly I was looking for and too...k me directly to what I wanted we did not waste any time searching for cars that were similar or more expensive he knew exactly what I was talking about the type of car color and features and took me directly to it explain to me some of the features I was unaware of and explain to me the buying process in detail he was very professional and polite making sure I was comfortable with everything and took his time explaining all of the paperwork and preparation making sure I was comfortable and aware of everything the finance manager jose gutierrez was also a major help in explaining to me the buying process and what forms of warranties and insurance is I was able to get he also helped me to work out the best deal possible for my new vehicle

Jimmy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that Jay and Jose could provide you with such excellent c...ustomer service. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Excellent
    April 16, 2018

Really Satisfied, The services is very excellent, Hector really help me, is very nice worker and he really know his job, I think the price was a littl...e expensive, but everything ok

Tropical Ford

We truly appreciate you taking the time share your experience with us! We value your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Recall Repair
    April 14, 2018

Staff was ready and my appointment was confirmed. They had paperwork ready. Lounge area was clean and donuts on the table! Great view for customers wa...iting. I had enough time to get some breakfast and at work on time.

Tropical Ford

Glad to hear that our team took good care of you and your vehicle, while also getting you to work on time too! Thanks for being a Tropical Ford custom...er!

Mustang gt
    April 14, 2018

Johnathan Gonzalez was very helpful and a fun salesman. I wasn’t even expecting to buy a car and yet I found my beautiful dream car.

Nicholas Smith: Thank you for being a valued customer with Tropical Ford. We are glad you could find your dream car with us. We appreciate you being a... customer with us. Management Tropical Ford

Awesome Experience; Friendly, Prompt Service!
    April 14, 2018

We were greeted right away by a friendly guy named Johnathan Gonzales. He wasn???t pushy or intimidating but rather humble...allowing me to interject ...my thoughts without making me feel like I was trying to vie for time to talk as other salesman have done at other places. He made us feel welcome & comfortable. He listened to what I wanted & presented options right away. What really impressed me was that in the end, I got exactly what I asked for in monthly payments (???under $400!???). Originally the quote was $489 so when they told me $399 in the end...I was really really happy!!!! I thought that Johnathan picked up on what I said at the beginning & he made it happen at the end. Mind you, I only mentioned it once & I didn???t mention it again. But he came through!!!!!! I also wanted a bug guard & tinting. Johnathan made it happen quickly!!! He made an appointment for me for the next day. When I arrived, the other guys at the repair dept. a few days later told me ???we don???t do tinting here! ...but here???s a card & you can call them.??? & they seemed like it wasn???t a bid deal. I was disappointed but satisfied with the card I guess. Thankfully, just then, Johnathan came with my new bug guard in a box & he told me not to worry about the tinting because he had already arranged for my car to be done that day after my bug guard was attached!!! I was sooo happy!!! I looked at the other guys like ???I guess it???s who you know!??? Lol! My husband & I went home. After the bug guard was attached, Johnathan drove my car across the street to get the tinting done & texted me when it was ready!!! Johnathan met us at Ford & came with us across the street to get our car at the tinting place & he was there next to us the whole time, making sure I was happy with the tinting & that everything was done correctly. He made me feel like he cared & wanted to make sure I was happy! I???d like to add, to do this Johnathan risked his life by crossing busy OBT a few times, just to take care of us!!!!! What service with a heart!!! Thank you Johnathan! I???ve never been so impressed with service from a car dealership! It???s not easy to find true, genuine service anywhere!!! I feel that Tropical Ford has a huge asset & that is Johnathan! Also, the gentleman that helped us get the paperwork done was really friendly, clear, understandable, & fast. We were very pleased at how it didn???t take forever like I experienced in the past!!! I just looked up his name, it was Johnathan Mella. He was awesome!!!!! I love my new Ford Escape so much!!! It???s really perfect for me & is a great price that I can afford & is exactly what I was looking for although I???ve never even heard of a Ford Escape before!!! I feel safe again on the roads & I love the Bluetooth & phone features & the Reverse video feature too!!! Thank you Tropical Ford! You???re THE BEST place I???ve ever bought a car....my 5th time in my life!!!:) GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! <3

Tropical Ford

Jonathan is a key part of our team and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed every part of the car buying experience with him! Congrats on your shiny, ...new, and customized Escape, we know you'll love it for many years to come! Enjoy your new ride and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Excellent staff
    April 13, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Tropical Ford, they have a great staff. I was very excited when they got me approved for my 2013 Ford Fusion, this ca...r has been my favorite ever since it came out. If anyone's looking to finance or pay cash you guys can check with them. Mark-lisa, he's the one who got me this car even though my credit wasn't good he did all he can to got me qualified, if anyone are looking to purchase a vehicle get with Mark Lisa.

Jay, from Orlando: Thank you for being a valued customer with Tropical Ford. We appreciate you being a customer with us. Enjoy your vehicle. Manageme...nt at Tropical Ford

My Focus ST
    April 13, 2018

I saw this beautiful 2017 Ford Focus st and had to have it, Michael was very helpful with giving me information about the car and ended up getting it ...great customer service.

Tropical Ford

Congrats on your shiny, new Focus ST! It is a fantastic car and we know that you'll love every minute driving it! Thanks for choosing Tropical Ford an...d please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Jose Gutierrez

Financing Representative

My Focus ST
    April 13, 2018

I saw this beautiful 2017 Ford Focus st and had to have it, Michael Torres was very helpful with giving me information about the car and ended up gett...ing it great customer service.

Ricardo Pineda: Thank you for being a valued customer with Tropical Ford. We appreciate you being a customer for life. Management Tropical Ford

Excellent
    April 11, 2018

The service I received was like being with family. The staff is very personable and helpful. I would recommend them to everyone and I do.

Tropical Ford

Thank you, John! Your kind words and recommendation to others mean a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

My Mustang 2018
    April 8, 2018

Tropical Ford in Orlando provided me excellent service. I was in the market for a new Mustang and they had some fantastic models on the lot. After a ...test drive and an informative discussion about the vehicles??? features I purchased the car (with a trade-in) and am very pleased with final price. Michael Torres was my salesman and he was outstanding. The entire staff was friendly and professional. Great job Tropical Ford.

Tropical Ford

We love to get this kind of feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your trade-in and purchasing experience with Michael. We're lucky to have... him on our team. We hope you love your new Mustang! Thank you!

Jose Gutierrez