• bought soul

Sincerely appreciate your honesty! Word of mouth has far more value than spending it on many other forms of advertising. Enjoy your Kia Soul!

I had an excellent experience @ boniface hiers mazda kia buying my new kia soul. I love the car & my salesman really knew the important things to tell me about. I got a super deal & am pleased how smooth the entire sales process went. Thank you everybody @ boniface mazda-kia.

• new vehicle purchases

very helpful and found the vehicle i wanted. i was given a loner car to use that was not a piece of junk used over and over and the service dept was very helpful and professional the sales person that helped me bent over backwards to make sure i was a satisfied customer

• Dealer Review

Excellent service from this dealer is my experience.

Excellent service from this dealer is my experience.

• SERVICE DEPT.

VERY PLEASED WITH OVERALL SERVICE.EVERYONE IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL

• Purchase of Nero.

We love the Nero, it is all and more than we expected. Ron Wilcox was very friendly and helpful. we truly enjoyed the experience of buying our Nero.

• Mr Frank R

THANK YOU TIGER, WE HAD A WARNING LIGHT COME ON IN OUR SORENTO. HE DIAGNOSED IT, RESERVED A CAR FOR US,AND GOT IT FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BEST PART IT WAS TAKEN CARE OF BY WARRANTY. THANKS AGAIN TIGER!

• 3 month service

Car was completed on time. Customer service was very helpful. Coffee was good. Overall experience was excellent.

• Easy car purchasing

I can not recommend Boniface enough. It was actually pretty quick, for car buying. I took my 71yr old mom for her KIA soul and, Sandy her saleswoman was AMAZING. She took a lot of time with her, explaining all the details of car buying, her options and The features on the car. The entire place had great employees. They really made car shopping for my mom, so easy. Thats something that is hard to do..lol

• Boniface Hiers Kia

Employees are always cuteous, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Prompt and timely service.

• max yazell

service personel were great and kept me well informed as the repairs were proceeding,