Gator Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1805 reviews

1805 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gator Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• May 5, 2012

Shopped on Cars.com for a Dodge Charger because I feel in love with the one I was renting through Enterprise. Saw one on the website and got in contac...t with a Dealer named Debbie at Gator Dodge. She moved mountians on getting approval and closing a great deal for me, and even gave us a warranty for the duration of ownership of the vehicle! If you need a Great quality used car and a resonable price, Contact Debbie at Gator Dodge. She will have you rolling in no time!

June 16, 2018

Brian at Gator was fantastic, he helped me get into the car I wanted and made the transition easy for this disabled veteran. This was our second purch...ase, and we will never go to any other dealership. Gator for life.

June 16, 2018

We had a very pleasant experience at Gator Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our salesman was very thorough and fast. We purchased our vehicle very quickly. And ...the finance department was very helpful too.

June 14, 2018

Living in the northwest corner of Orlando, I was not familiar with car dealerships in Melbourne. So when an expanded internet search for the 124 Spi...der roadster turned up some great deals at FIAT of Melbourne, I decided to make the trip. I am so glad I did. The Gator folks at FIAT/Alfa Romeo had a generous selection of cars to choose from, and they really know how to treat customers right. I found the apple of my eye, and Mike went with me for a test drive. Mike was very friendly, knowledgeable and easy going. Plus he tells great stories about his early years selling cars in New Jersey. Once we went over some numbers and I decided to buy, he set me up with Maryann, the Queen of Finance. Maryann knows her stuff, and kept my interests at the forefront every step of the way. The nitty gritty of buying a car can be like making sausage. Maryann made sure I was comfortable with the buying process, just like Mike made the tire kicking and test drive so much fun. And to top it off, since I wasn't trading my late model SUV on the tiny roadster, they realized I couldn't get both my new car and old car home, so Mike assured me they would keep my SUV safely locked up overnight until I could come back the following day to retrieve it. The J Crew, Joey, John and Junior, made the return trip that next morning seem like greeting old friends, even though we had only met the day before. All in all, Mike and Maryann made it very much worth my while to travel the 85 miles down to Melbourne for purchasing my car. I saved thousands, but the experience was priceless.

June 14, 2018

Phil O. was super nice and informative. I felt no pressure, which made me feel more relaxed. From the test drive to the final sale everything went ve...ry smoothly. Phil was awsome to work with.

June 13, 2018

Arrived early Sunday morning 6-10-18 Allen Wade came out introduced himself and said if we need anything let him know. He let my wife and I look aro...und by ourselves until he realized we had keyed in on 3 vehicles. He asked if he could get the keys to show them to us. No pressure and left. He came back opened and started all then stood back and listened as we talked about each vehicle and what it had and lacked. Allen picked up on the key things we were looking for and offered to show us several other options available on site and on sister lot.. At no time was there any pressure and we felt like he was truely interested in helping us find what we wanted not what he wanted to sell. After spending several hours looking and taking notes we were able to get our list down to 3 choices. We told Allen we were going to go home and look over our choices and crunch numbers. Allen thanked US for stopping by and he hoped to hear from us. Before we got home we decided on the vehicle we wanted but the dealership had closed..As a result of the exceptional treatment from Allen making what has in the past been a stressful ordeal a simple relaxed outting.. We called Allen on Monday morning ( his day off) ant told him we made a choice and were ready to buy..He took our info and Monday evening we drove away with our 2017 Grand Caravan SXT.. At no time did we feel pressure and the only time Allen tried in anyway to influence us was when he pointed out that we should look again at one of our choices as we were overlooking something. If you want a relaxing car buying experience we highly recommend Allen Wade and Gator Chrysler Dodge

June 13, 2018

Arrived early Sunday morning 6-10-18 Allen Wade came out introduced himself and said if we need anything let him know. He let my wife and I look ar...ound by ourselves until he realized we had keyed in on 3 vehicles. He asked if he could get the keys to show them to us. No pressure and left. He came back opened and started all then stood back and listened as we talked about each vehicle and what it had and lacked. Allen picked up on the key things we were looking for and offered to show us several gother options available on site and on sister lot.. At no time was there any pressure and we felt like he was truely interested in helping us find what we wanted not what he wanted to sell. After spending several hours looking and taking notes we were able to get our list down to 3 choices. We told Allen we were going to go home and look over our choices and crunch numbers. Allen thanked US for stopping by and he hoped to hear from us. Before we got home we decided on the vehicle we wanted but the dealership had closed..As a result of the exceptional treatment from Allen making what has in the past been a stressful ordeal a simple relaxed outting.. We called Allen on Monday morning ( his day off) ant told him we made a choice and were ready to buy..He took our info and Monday evening we drove away with our 2017 Grand Caravan SXT.. At no time did we feel pressure and the only time Allen tried in anyway to influence us was when he pointed out that we should look again at one of our choices as we were overlooking something. If you want a relaxing car buying experience we highly recommend Allen Wade and Gator Chrysler Dodge

June 9, 2018

We bought a Ram 3500 a few weeks ago. Was so pleased with the experience we went back and bought a jeep today. Terry is great to work with!!

June 5, 2018

Joey listened and gave me the results that I wanted.. He is a wonderful Sales person. Maryann gave me the best advice I have ever had buying a car and... what coverage I should take. I will be sure to do business with your company in the future.

June 5, 2018

Junior was our Sales Rep and he was extremely helpful from start to finish. Even though he was knowledgeable about the cars we test drove, he did not... talk too much and allowed us to experience the ride of the cars. Once we decided on the car we wanted to purchase, Junior was very patient and calm during the negotiating process. Once the details were finalized Junior was quick and efficient, we suffered no lag time. Junior was professional and exhibited great care throughout the entire process. After Junior we had the pleasure of working with Maryann who obtained the absolute best financing for our unique situation. Maryann is a true artist at what she does, you will find none better. She also is professional and friendly. Afterward she even helped me find a few local shops for other needed purchases since I was new to Florida. Tell me, where can you find a team like this? I highly recommend this dealership to you if you are looking for positive service and results. Thanks Junior & Maryann, and the entire Gator Chrysler team.