Gator Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(4.8) 1724 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1724 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gator Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Gator Is Gold!!!
    May 5, 2012

Shopped on Cars.com for a Dodge Charger because I feel in love with the one I was renting through Enterprise. Saw one on the website and got in contac...t with a Dealer named Debbie at Gator Dodge. She moved mountians on getting approval and closing a great deal for me, and even gave us a warranty for the duration of ownership of the vehicle! If you need a Great quality used car and a resonable price, Contact Debbie at Gator Dodge. She will have you rolling in no time!

• And the Best Salesman Award goes Too!! Patrick Walsh
    February 18, 2018

Patrick on behave of my husband and I we would like to said Thank you so much for helping us get into our new 2018 Jeep Cherokee... We love it... You ...are hands down the best salesman get the deal done. I would recommend anyone to you very willing to assist and help out in anyway possible. God bless you! :-)

Overall Experience

• Best car buying experience ever!
    February 15, 2018

Not to long ago my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee was totaled in an accident. Chase and MaryAnn both helped me with the purchase of my "new" 2014 Jeep Gra...nd Cherokee, it was by far the least stressful car buying experience! Thank you!!!

Overall Experience

• How great is Manny??!!!
    February 10, 2018

Manny was so great!!! He was extremely helpful and made my visit here so fun and stress-free!! He was ready and willing to assist my family and myself... at any moment and was flexible and listened to all of our needs for the vehicle. At the end he made sure that I left more satisfied than I could have imagined. Thank you again, Manny! Will definitely be recommending in the future.

• I dont have words to Descibe my Experience. A +++++
    February 9, 2018

I bought a Used Mercedes sprinter from this Dealership. The Staff Miss Barbara & Manager Miss Maryann both were extremely Helpful & Courteous. They we...nt Out of their Way to help me for the Van. They even Called the Previous Owner and got me the Extra Keys for the Van & Saved me Hundreds of Dollars. They have the Best & Fair Price and most Courteous Staff. This was my best Experience ever buying a Automobile. I would definitely Recommend this Dealership to everyone. Thank you Barbara & Maryann. you Guys are awesome.

Overall Experience

• Salesperson went above and beyond
    February 8, 2018

My sales person Pete, went above and beyond to help me buy my perfect truck. Mine was not an easy sale, but he didn't give up on me and I came away wi...th a better truck then I thought possible. Thank you Pete!!!

Overall Experience

• Amazing Car Buying Experience - Stellar Customer Service!
    February 7, 2018

I arrived at the Gator dealership on Palm Bay Road on Feb. 1, 2018 looking for a car. My car was totaled in an accident and I had a very small deadlin...e to purchase a new one. I wasn't sure what kind of car I was looking for and we spent the whole day visiting other dealerships. I was starting to feel discouraged and lost during the entire endeavor. When I arrived at Gator on Palm Bay Road, I was greeted by Ron Souza. I felt uneasy talking to other dealers, but this gentleman made me feel extremely comfortable and welcome throughout this experience. Ron helped me find a car that I absolutely adore and didn't give up on me when dealing with the financing process. He truly went above and beyond and I cannot thank him enough for everything he did for me. I will be sure to recommend Ron and Gator to all of my friends and coworkers and will be sure to return for any future car purchases. If you're reading this Ron, you're the best! Thanks again!

Overall Experience

• Excellent buying experience...
    February 7, 2018

Quick & efficient.... From our salesman, Allen to the financing department, everyone was very helpful and accommodating and We never felt pressured at... anytime. I left with exactly what I wanted... Thank You!

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE & KNOWLEDGE WINS AGAIN
    February 6, 2018

I just want to thank my Sales Consultant, Dakota Best, for excellent Customer Service and a wealth of knowledge regarding my 2018 vehicle purchase. I ...was stress free & worry free with the Staff at Gator.

Overall Experience

• Superb Customer Service!!!!
    February 5, 2018

Our Salesman Pete M, went above and beyond our expectations to deliver customer service and care. Not only did we get the vehicle we inquired about b...ut he bought out the vehicle we truly wanted. He was with us the entire way in regards to the financing and the extras we wanted on the vehicle (i.e. mud flaps and etc.) to make sure the parts department and the service department took good care of us, which they did. Truly couldn't have asked or dealt with a more caring and patient sales person. Thank you so much Pete!

Gator Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM