• Garry from Titusville

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

I have bought 5 cars from these folks and have been treated very well each time. Their service department is great and can be trusted which is a huge plus for me. When they tell you you need to follow up with something else that needs to be fixed, you can believe them and it will be done right the first time. Will keep coming back.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

• oldlady

Great job done quickly and efficiently. Moved from Vermont 2 1/2 years ago and Paradise has taken care of our car ever since.

Thank you so much for the nice review. We appreciate your business.

Thank you so much for the nice review. We appreciate your business.

• Great help on an unexpected repair

Our 2013 Focus required an expensive ABS brake repair. The Service Manager worked hard to make it fair. Thank you.

We appreciate you taking the time to post a nice review. Thank you for your business.

• Always outstanding service at Paradise Ford

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad you have been happy with our service. Thank you for your business.

Nelson, the mechanics, and the A/R staff are always a pleasure to do business with. Nelson always works to ensure efficient time management for both Paradise Ford employees as well as his customers.

• Oil Change

Went in for a scheduled oil change. Service was very quick. Employees were curteous.

Thank you for your nice review.

Thank you for your nice review.

• Oil Change

• Quick Service

When your vehicle just needs normal service and you have made an appointment. You can set and in a very nice customer lounge and most of the time you or on your way in less then an hour.

• Very Satisfied Customer

The service adviser, Barb was very friendly, helpful and kept me updated as my repair was being done. I love Paradise Ford Service Dept and will always come back to have all my maintenance and repairs done there.

• Great service

The facilities seemed clean and kept up. Made my appointment online on Thanksgiving Day for that Saturday and made a note that I was moving and are needing my E350 by the following weekend. I received a call Friday inquiring about my troubles (transmission oil leak and overheat) and she stated they could not guarantee that quick of a turnaround. I said, "OK, do the best" and I took it in Sat. I arrived @ 7:00am for the 7:30am appointment. First there so I waited. Within a few minutes someone arrived to open shop and took my information. He explained there was not a transmission tech working today and that I would get a call Monday. WOW. Just like that I am on my way and home by 7:30. Monday comes and sure enough, I get a call with an estimate. After I get up off the floor, I give the OK to proceed. By Wed. The van was ready. That was some turnaround. The service has been great. This was my second visit with the service department, several more with parts (old van), and they have always been fast and courteous. Thanks for the speedy turnaround.

• 90K Mile Service

Great dealership, competent and customer-friendly service advisers. A couple of issues: hard to get into from west because there are no turn in lane, customer lounge is old and should be updated.