382 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Melbourne from DealerRater.com
  • Love my Prius and Roger Thompson

I have purchased quite a few vehicles both personal and my business, and have never had such a pleasant experience at a dealership before. Roger's was very informative and efficient. I went in received a great deal on my Prius and I was out in not time. Thanks Toyota of Melbourne

• Purchase
    May 26, 2017

Went to the dealership and bought a car. There was qualityservice. They are willing to get you in the car that you want to get in to.

• 2017 Tacoma purchase
    May 25, 2017

Was helped by a very knowledgeable sales associate Salle Starbuck and she made sure that all of my needs and request were handled. If you pass by ask for her and she will make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Was a pleasant experience and will be recommending to my friends.

• Great sales
    May 24, 2017

I worked with Salee in sales and she was able to get me into a RAV4 for a affordable payment. Thanks Toyota of Melbourne for the friendly service

• Office Manager

Mick Fields assisted with the purchase of three Prius. Appreciated his detailed attention to our needs, great customer service skills and knowledge.

• Cliff Alford III

My time with Cliff was very informative and glad to have done business with. I am enjoying my Rav4.

• THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!
    April 20, 2017

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Mick Fields, Joshua Fields, Sally Starbuck and Mark Hobbs. These tremendous people helped my car buying adventure be more pleasant than any other car buying experience before. Unfortunately, I bought a Toyota from a less than savory car ???dealership??? that found a bank to charge me almost 19% interest. On top of that, they sold me a car that was recalled four months after I bought it. I went to Toyota of Melbourne and they took care of me in the car rental department by giving me a loaner every month. One of those months I drove a Prius and I fell in love with it. One year later and still in a loaner car, I???ve had enough of changing out my daughter???s difficult car seat, so I was introduced to Mick Fields. Mick was so kind and patient with me (which I know I can be a little high-strung). He found the Prius that I was wanting that was not only fuel efficient, but safe for a family car!! When Joshua Fields came into play, he found not only a reputable bank to finance the car, but at 5.55% interest rate with affordable payments!!! What a difference!! Then Mark Hobbs, the financial man with a great plan, helped me sign the paperwork for the Prius and a program that instead of paying once a month, I would pay half of the note every payday. It???s automatic and I don???t have to worry about it I will have enough money in my account and it reduced my payment term by 7 months!! Not only is Mark knowledgeable, but he is funny! He made the wordy and boring process of signing paperwork fun and entertaining. Since I had to bring the car in to trade and I had the loaner at home, Sally Starbuck, another awesome sales agent, offered me a ride home! I know I was on her way but she didn???t have to do that at all. She was the cherry on top. Just a bunch of nice people helping out other people with respect and courtesy. Since this was the best car buying experience EVER, I will only go to Toyota of Melbourne and I recommend this group of people for your next car buying experience. They will not let you down!! From the bottom of my happy heart, thank you, thank you, thank you!! 😊

• THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Mick Fields, Joshua Fields, Sally Starbuck and Mark Hobbs. These tremendous people helped my car buying adventure be more pleasant than any other car buying experience before. Unfortunately, I bought a Toyota from a less than savory car “dealership” that found a bank to charge me almost 19% interest. On top of that, they sold me a car that was recalled four months after I bought it. I went to Toyota of Melbourne and they took care of me in the car rental department by giving me a loaner every month. One of those months I drove a Prius and I fell in love with it. One year later and still in a loaner car, I’ve had enough of changing out my daughter’s difficult car seat, so I was introduced to Mick Fields. Mick was so kind and patient with me (which I know I can be a little high-strung). He found the Prius that I was wanting that was not only fuel efficient, but safe for a family car!! When Joshua Fields came into play, he found not only a reputable bank to finance the car, but at 5.55% interest rate with affordable payments!!! What a difference!! Then Mark Hobbs, the financial man with a great plan, helped me sign the paperwork for the Prius and a program that instead of paying once a month, I would pay half of the note every payday. It’s automatic and I don’t have to worry about it I will have enough money in my account and it reduced my payment term by 7 months!! Not only is Mark knowledgeable, but he is funny! He made the wordy and boring process of signing paperwork fun and entertaining. Since I had to bring the car in to trade and I had the loaner at home, Sally Starbuck, another awesome sales agent, offered me a ride home! I know I was on her way but she didn’t have to do that at all. She was the cherry on top. Just a bunch of nice people helping out other people with respect and courtesy. Since this was the best car buying experience EVER, I will only go to Toyota of Melbourne and I recommend this group of people for your next car buying experience. They will not let you down!! From the bottom of my happy heart, thank you, thank you, thank you!! ¿

• A team willing to help every customer in any angle possible
    April 12, 2017

My girlfriend & I came to the dealership so she could purchase a pre-owned vehicle to make her payments cheaper. Brian, the salesman, was really great & informative with all the questions we had for him about trading in vehicles and other related questions. He was really helpful, he literally tried everything he could to help her leave with something she could afford. At the end of the night, she ended up leaving with a brand new 2017 Toyota Corolla with same payments that my girlfriend was aiming for. Paul was also really helpful & informative with all the questions we had for him as well. I strongly recommend going over to their location, not only will Brian & Paul try every angle to help you leave with something you are satisfied with, but their staff is also very welcoming to every customer

• Evaluation

We purchased a vehicle from L Scott. We found him to be attentive to our needs and very accomodating. He worked to make our visit pleasant and successful for both of us. We would definitely recommend L Scott to anyone interested in buying a Toyota.