Boniface-Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Average based on 106 reviews.
  • Bobby is the best!

Bobby was awesome to work with. He was patient with my husband and i as we were finding the right vehicle for our family. When we showed up all the paperwork was ready to go.

Hi Kelli and Eddie...thank you for the comments...Boniface Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM always moves at the pace our clients need...some are ready to move quick and need a new vehicle today - some are just starting to research - either way - we are here to help. Thank you very much for your past business - we really appreciate it. Rich Mehalick, Business Development Director, Boniface Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Service

Craig Heirs is the most professional/BEST service adviser I had ever had the opportunity to work with. T h a n k Y o u !!!!

• 2017 Chrysler Pacifica

Great Service! Friendly and willing to go the extra distance to answer questions and explain.

• Recent purchase

Was so overwhelmed by all the options available when I came to look. Even after several days of considering I found I was confusing the options on one vehicle for those on another. Thought the vehicle I ultimately purchased had all options available but later realized that was not correct. Though I asked the sales rep at the time and he confirmed what I thought, after driving away I determined some things were not included that I thought. My mistake as much as his - I should have verified the information myself.

• Rapid oil change

Fast and efficient! No appointment needed and good service

Fast and efficient! No appointment needed and good service

• 2011 Chrysler Town & Country Van Service

We have always been very happy and satisfied with this dealership, from buying vehicles to the servicing and maintenance of our vehicles. Thank you for being there for us. We bought our vehicle from this dealership and have always had it serviced there as well.

• First oil change and tire rotation

I was on my lunch hour and Ilona at the service desk got me in and out real fast. She was so helpful. Clay did my work and he was very quick and effecient. Great experience.

• Extended Warranty Work

2013 Wrangler Unlimited (10th Anniversary Model) had problem with ABS system. Turned out to be a sensor. This fell under extended Lifetime Warranty (Maximum Care) and was handled immediately once i notified of problem. Got bill and was charged deductible. Paid deductible, although i thought was suppose to be slightly less, figured i would review agreement and follow up with Dealer if different then amount charged. Ended up forgetting about it, but received letter less then a week later notifying me that i overpaid and to please find check enclosed. I don't need to say another word.

• Dean Creller

Excellent service. Completed on time and at the quoted price. Will highly recommend.

• GREAT SERVICE! FAST IN & OUT!

Always fast service dept. Like the fact that no appt. is needed for simple things like oil changes etc!