Island Lincoln

Call This Dealer

New Used

• ISLAND AUTO GROUP ACCOLADES
    August 18, 2011

My wife and I recently flew down to Merritt Island to purchase a car described on cars.com. Our salesman, Lenny Panzini, gave us a comprehensive descr...iption on the phone of the used car that was exactly what we were looking for.We were naturally a little apprehensive in buying a car before seeing it. I can't say enough about the honesty and integrity of Island Lincoln Mercury Jaguar Land Rover. The price was more than fair and the whole experience was exceptional. The car was better than described and our ride home was perfect. We highly recommend them.

Owner
    August 24, 2017

My service advisor Mark documented my car problems, explained the repair plan and process clearly and accurately. Repair to my vehicle accomplished o...n time, on budget and freshly washed/vac'd car delivered to me as a nice surprise. Mark and the service team at Island Mercury are the absolute best. I will ONLY have my vehicles serviced by Mark at Island Mercury regardless of manufacturer.

Ted, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than hap...py to assist you! Safe travels!

Wonderful service
    June 15, 2017

I have a 2014 Range Rover which was involved in a moderately severe accident. Ashleigh (my service rep) was terrific! She kept in touch with me durin...g the repair process which was extremely helpful. My wife had another luxury vehicle brand as her car, when it came time to replace it we decided on a Range Rover based the merits of the purchase experience with Lenny Panzini and the service experience with Ashleigh. I am absolutely happy with this dealership and would certainly recommend it to anyone interested in a new vehicle.

Great Service...Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
    July 20, 2016

My air conditioning wasn't working. In addition I needed my 36,000 check, oil change and tire rotation. Service was easy to schedule, done in a timely... manner and they even provided a car for me to use. Love the service and will be back.

We are more than glad to be of service, Andrea. The staff at Island Lincoln always strives to provide excellent customer service. We greatly appreciat...e your business and thank you again for the review!

Friendly personnel
    July 15, 2016

Very friendly service tech and accommodating ride to shopping center and pick up.

the best dealership in florida!
    July 15, 2016

i go to the merritt island store, though i live in jacksonville, because of the staff they have there. from the sales staff, to the service staff they... are great!

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Island Lincoln. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope yo...u'll consider us again in the future!

Trustworthy
    June 28, 2016

Ashli is very helpful as well as knowledgeable and able to explain problems in a language I understand. She and Jon were wonderful at explaining the p...ros and cons when buying a new or re-manufactured part. I trust both of them; Mark, too!

Service for 2014 MKZ
    June 28, 2016

Check in was fast, service was incident free, and staff was professional and friendly.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Island Lincoln. We hope to be of service to you again down the road!

Sales and Service are top shelf!
    June 27, 2016

The purchase process was very smooth and handled with the highest level of professionalism. I have experienced the same performance from their service... department, these folks have it figured out when is comes to quality customer service!

Great service, amazing employees
    June 24, 2016

Sonny and Ashli are great got me in and out with no problems. It is employees like them that keep me coming back to your dealership.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Alan. Thank you for choosing our dealership and if you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to... call us.

Island Lincoln