• Sales/Service

I purchased my new Quest just 2 weeks before leaving on a road trip I had planned for three years. I received great informative help in my needs from my salesperson prior to my purchase. Thank you Jonathan. Upon my return I returned for service and received great service as usual from my service manager. She covered all aspects of questions regarding my service and offering helpful hints. Thank you Vicki

• Great service at Mike Erdmann Cadillac

Roy Swinson was thorough, efficient and knowledgeable. My service appointment was handled with integrity and professionalism. It was easy and problem-free. Thank you!

• Great service.

Vickie Finder did a wonderful job for us. No waiting and great service. We are really enjoying our 2017 Cadillac.

• Great service!

The professionalism of the entire staff. My vehicle took a little longer than expected, and my service rep kept me updated on the process. Communication was outstanding.

• Great Service Depy

The service dept is well run. the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I came in for routine service and a recall notice was discovered. Even though I did not have an appt. for the recall work they made sure I received a loner.

• Service for a lemon vehicle.

Good and friendly service for a bad car. Expect that I will never buy another Cadillac so until I get rid of it, I will hope I will not have to return.

• Everything great

Everyone was nice and polite and while buying a car is one of my least favorite experiences, it went well

• Mike Erdman Nissan my experience trading 2 trucks

The customer service after the sales is the most important. I purchased a Cadillac from Mike Erdman Nissan, very happy with my salesman Christopher. Service after the sales is outstanding . Excellent very professional. Thank you .

• Professional service and Outstanding Customer Supp

Roy, Harold and the entire Cadillac service team always provide outstanding service and outstanding customer support. Thank you for a job well done!

• Ron Smith

Service Mgr. Roy Swinson was very good in getting my problem solved. The device was excellent and would highly recommend there service department.