Mike Erdman Nissan Cadillac

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 440 reviews

440 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Erdman Nissan Cadillac from DealerRater.com

• October 3, 2011

I purchased my new Quest just 2 weeks before leaving on a road trip I had planned for three years. I received great informative help in my needs from ...my salesperson prior to my purchase. Thank you Jonathan. Upon my return I returned for service and received great service as usual from my service manager. She covered all aspects of questions regarding my service and offering helpful hints. Thank you Vicki

June 13, 2018

After 2 catalytic converters and transmission replaced under 30k Nissan is doing NOTHING for me to replace my lemon tried to trade in said only worth ...$12k so it depreciated $15k in little over one year so they do not hold there value at all

May 21, 2018

I spent $1747.00 and my car still is not fixed....after they supposedly fix it they test drive it and then I get it home and it is doing the same thin...g..... I am not even going to bother with throwing my money away...I will take it somewhere that WILL fix the problem ��

April 5, 2018

Terrible customer service department. They do not listen to the customers. Jerry in the service department is the worst of all. I spoke to him on t...he phone and told him that my car would not start with my car battery that I last received from the dealership. He said that they could take a look at it but I had to have it to the shop by 6:30. I said okay I can make it home to get the battery and make it to the shop by 6:30. I got my battery as the car wouldn???t start and made it to the dealership before 6:30pm. To be told that I had to bring my car in and he couldn???t help me without my car. He wasted my time, as well as my rides time and gas driving all across the county just to get my battery replaced because he never once said the car had to come in also. Yes, I raised my voice and used language but this man was so sarcastic and arrogant he made me more and more angry the longer I was there. Even his body language showed he didn???t care about me the customer who had a car that didn???t start. So, now I will go buy a full price battery somewhere else (which they tested without the car and it was infact a bad battery) and I will also take all of my business elsewhere. Funny, I was just there a few weeks ago inquiring about trading my spouse???s vehicle in for a new car. Mike Erdman you have lost a good customer as well as our future purchase due to Jerry. I would highly recommend he be fired for his sarcastic and arrogant attitude and terrible customer service!

Mike Erdman Nissan

I apologize for your experience at our store, i always appreciate feedback to our services good or bad. I cant change what happened during your visit ...but if i can help in any way now or in the future please reach out to me personally and ill do as much as i can to make your experience top notch. Mike Farrell General Manager 321-453-2050

April 2, 2018

I loved my experience with Charlie Hodge! Super attentive, professional and caring. Followed up and got me exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!

March 2, 2018

this is my 5th car purchase since 11 2014. I am happy and comfortable here and everyone makes you feel that way. it is a pleasure to feel welcomed... and not pressured.

February 27, 2018

I arrived late in the afternoon on a Saturday. I met Charlie Hodge and he stayed with me through the whole process. He was extremely courteous and pro...fessional. He answered all my questions and made sure the whole experience was great. I want to thank him and the staff for all their help. My last car was bought at another Nissan dealer and I was not happy. I will continue to use Mike Erdmann and recommend it to friends and coworkers. Thank You Scott M.

February 24, 2018

This shout out goes to several individuals that made a buying process easy, quick and painless. While I wasn't able to afford the vehicle I wanted, Mr.... Farrell, Mr. Snyder, Mr. Gaube and Mr. Compton put their heads together and got me into a truck anyway. Without their help, I'd not have gotten such a deal. Thank you so much for all of the hard work and fantastic sales experience. My first brand new vehicle.

February 22, 2018

Excellent car buying experience. Will definitely recommend Mike Erdman Nissan and Charlie Hodge in particular to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Ent...ire staff were a pleasure to work with. This is the second new vehicle we have purchased from Mike Erdman and both experiences were outstanding.

February 16, 2018

The sales and financial teams were very easy to work with. I even had the sales manager help me bring my old car not being traded in back to my house....