4.3
  • Great Service Department!

Had my oil changed and they washed my car!! Super nice people.

Had my oil changed and they washed my car!! Super nice people.

Jennifer, Thank you for the review. If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Next time your ready to bring your vehicle in for service visit our website to see if we are running any specials. Kind Regards, Jason

• Unacceptable Service

I purchased a used Accord over 2 weeks ago fl It needed paint touch ups. Picked my car up and it was not satisfactory. Only 2 spots were touched up abd the car was not detailed as promised. No apology or sorry for the inconvenience. Dropped my car off the next week, another inconvenience. My salesman walked around the car with me and the paint guy. My salesman says he's not spending his whole day there. Inappropriate. So sorry for the inconvenience which was not my fault. Pick up the car, again, not detailed and couldn't see if it was fixed because it was dirty. Different guy brings it to the car wash and pulls into garage. Car looks good. Get it home in the light, doesn't look good. Call GM. He apologies and says he or someone else will get back to me. That was Friday, today is Thursday. That is motivated good customer service. Left 2 messages. No return call. Even call headquarters. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! Better customer service at Walmart.

• Went to buy 2010 Honda Odyssey and ended up with a

They advertised a 2010 Honda Odyssey which could not be found until we were leaving an hour or two later after showing us a few other vehicles. The Odyssey had several issues they stated would be taken care of. It was near closing time so we came back the following day with news that to do the corrective work to the Odyssey would cost about $5000 additional dollars? So, I ended up getting the 2005 Town & Country that I really didn't want compared to the Odyssey. Next question of recommending dealer to a friend, is not yes and not no.

• Civic buying experience

Darnell Johnson made the car buying experience seamless. Would recommend him and Space Coast Honda to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

• Great experience

I had a great experience. I went in with a poor credit score and they were able to get me approved. I went to Kia, and wasn't given the time of day with my credit score. They treated us great. Did exactly what they said with payment. I would highly recommend them.

• Buying used car

My sales representative was very helpful and did not pressure me. My problem happened when I went to bmw and they told me Space coast Honda sold me my X3 with several safety recalls without disclosing that important information to me. I've also been waiting for a call from a Sales manager for about 5 days. I would advice anyone looking to buy a car from here to check for any recalls on the car!!!

• Buying used car

I recently traded in my vehicle for a newer used one. My salesman John Hanna was extremely helpful and respectful which we all know is hard to find at a dealership. He listened to what I was looking for in my financing needs and got me an amazing deal after a lot of negotiations. Everything went great from the time I pulled into the lot to the time I left with my new truck. I will go back to them for a vehicle anytime but not anytime soon obviously. Great place and highly recommend to anyone.

• Space Coast Honda

The salesman Desi is awesome!!! He is very helpful in finding a great deal for you!!!

• Daniel

Daniel was knowledgeable and very personable. Buying our new car was a great experience thank you Daniel

• Daniel

Daniel was extremely helpful in the car buying process. He was kind, answered all questions, and made me comfortable in my purchase.