Mike Erdman Toyota

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 367 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• November 1, 2017

We went to the dealership to start the long, arduous process of buying a new car. Before we knew it, Jimmy Christian had us driving away in a new Camr...y. We told him exactly what we wanted, and that's exactly what he showed us. The price was right, an offer we couldn't refuse . Best car buying experience ever.

Vina, I am so happy you had a great experience. We strive to make the car buying process easy and painless. We hope to see you again! Mike Erdman... Team!

March 28, 2018

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD IN MY 8 CAR PURCHASES. I RECEIVED A FLYER IN THE MAIL OFFERING ME A GREAT TRADE IN ON MY VEHICLE. I INT...IALLY WAS HESITANT ABOUT THESE OFFERS, BUT I DECIDED TO LETS SEE. WELL THE FLYER HAD A PICTURE OF A GUY WITH A BOW TIE(I THOUGHT WAS A CUT AND PASTE JOB) UNTIL I MET (RAY) INSIDE THE STORE. HE WORKED WITH CORPORATE OFFICE AND WAS SO PROFESSIONAL. I WAS JUST LOOKING NEEDLESS TO SAY I PURCHASED MY 8th TOYOTA BECAUSE HE MADE EXPERIENCE PHENOMINAL. THANKS AGAIN, MRS. B

March 19, 2018

My wife and I stopped in last month to get a price on a 2018 Camry Hybrid. We were trading in our 2014 Hybrid that we absolutely loved, (not one rep...air in four years). When we said we wanted a hybrid, the salesman, a well dressed Italian gentleman, told us we didn't want a Hybrid, they cost $3000 more than a regular Camry and that the extra money wasn't worth it. He really put the screws to us to buy a regular Camry claiming they now get 32 mpg now so there was no need to spend the extra money on a Hybrid. Besides, they didn't have any on the lot. He threw some numbers at us, we took an anemic ride in a regular 4 cyl Camry. Incredibly, Hybrids have more pickup. Back at the office. His manager, a burly bald guy, took a crack at convincing us that we really don't want a Hybrid, too much money and not worth it, that we should get a regular Camry instead. We were getting angry that they wouldn't listen to us, that they were trying to sell us something we definitely didn't want! We went down to Earl Stewart Toyota in Lake Park a few days later and purchased a gorgeous 2018 Hybrid Camry. We closed the deal in a little over an hour. I'm only writing this because the Erdman salesmen violated a basic car buying rule. Don't ever try to sell someone something they really don't want. Maybe you won't post this review but I just want those salesmen to know, we were motivated customers, ready to go and they blew it.

March 5, 2018

After buying vehicles since 2004, I was always impressed by the way I was treated. At this time, I have never been so rudely treated by Jimmy Christi...an. Some day, he will need another customer like me.

December 29, 2017

We love Mike Erdman Toyota. We wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car. We unexpectedly had to buy a car. We were on a very tight budget. They had... exactly what we were looking for. Thank you to Leroy, Gary, Joe and Stephanie for their exceptional customer srvice.

December 16, 2017

Outstanding customer service, Jimmy is excellent to work with.

November 21, 2017

Speer was my sales guy and he did everything he could to help me through this process. All the odds were against me with getting something new and I s...till made it out so happy and satisfied with a brand new 2018! He was respectful and honest and I am so glad o went to this dealer couldn't be happier.

November 18, 2017

Stopped by to look at Tacoma’s and within moments were greeted by a salesperson. He listened to our needs and what type of truck we were looking for.......along with color/style/and need of 4x4 to pull the boat. Great experience and we left with the truck we wanted:)

November 17, 2017

Great service and great and respectful sales personnal

November 15, 2017

Everyone was very helpful with my first new car purchase. I will definitely be a Toyota driver for life.

Mike Erdman Toyota