Average based on 78 reviews.
  • Excellent service!

I made an inquiry on the internet that was answered almost immediately. Once I arrived at the dealership the staff was very professional, courteous, and were determined to make a sale. This was extremely important to me because I was there to make a purchase and my time was valued.

• Excellent Experience

Salesman Bob Compton friendly, calm, considerate, a good listener. No pressure. No hassles. Answered all questions forthrightly. Everything went smoothly and we bought just the car we wanted.

• Great, friendly service

Matt is an amazing service person. He literally runs to help us. He treats everyone like family. You can hire more like him!

• WONDERFUL PRODUCT, GREAT SALESMAN

Alvin Clarke was my salesman. He knew his "stuff" but never gave me the sense that he was pressuring me to buy something I didn't want.

• First service on 2016 Camry

Quick service and friendly staff. Do you wash cars before we take them home (like the Lexus dealer does)? That would be a great idea.

• Toyota/Scion of Vero Beach, FL is the best servic!

Professional, competent and complete service. Service department members clearly described what was done. Cost was reasonable and fully explained. Service waiting area was clean and comfortable.

• Sales

My salesman was friendly and very professional. I would definitely buy there again. The salesman worked with me to get the car I wanted.

• From start to finish, Excellent Service.

Best Experience Ever! Keep up the GREAT work. I've been dealing with this dealership for over 20 years. George and Carl are awesome.

• Car purchase and service

The professionalism and friendliness of the service manager and technicians impressed me. I would definitely come back for future car purchase and service. I have complete trust in this dealership.

• Great service trip

Fast, professional, courteous. They had me in and out on no time. All staff members are friendly and professional at all times.