• Excellent Service

The professionalism and courtesy of the staff was all I could ask for. Will gladly recommend this dealer to other purchasers.

• Excellent Service

Staff made every effort to provide best service. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Time spent in the dealership was less than we've ever experienced.

• Friendly, fast, efficient!

Every time I'm there the staff is very easy to deal with as though we are friends and they have my best interest in mind.

• Great Product, Great People

Honest, responsive and sincere personal interactions. Absence of manipulative high-pressure sales tactics. I highly value Kia's partnership with the BRAKES Program. And of course, a great product.

• Great dealership

Flipping great, no pressure salesman was great ,for the guy sold me my car I hope y'all give big bonus I had bought at another kia dealer before and swear I was never going back, but your people made this great I will be back to buy another one

• Wonderful sales experience!

Enjoyed the personal home delivery on my new car! Quick and easy sales process! The sales team exceeded my expectations.

• Fast, efficient and reliable service with a smile

Very courteous staff, efficient service and comfortable environment in the waiting room. Always check the greeting and birthday cards in the waiting room.

• Great caring and professional service

Nice having a familiar face (Jason Nightingale). He is very professional and knowledgeable. Treated us with respect and kindness. Have always had great service at this dealership.

• Amazing Car Leasing Experience

EVERYONE is so pleasant there and I loved having my car delivered to my office. All of my paperwork was correct and it was truly my best car experience ever!!!

• See ice

Prompt and dont try to pressure to buy another car by saying my car has too many miles . L thank yoi