Average based on 147 reviews.
  • Outstanding Sales and Service

Of all the dealerships I have ever dealt with, Vatland is the most outstanding. Just leased a 2014 CRV to replace my 2006 (owned). Lon Mowrey, my service advisor, has given the most professional, honest, and friendly service consistently. Bill Green has made the buying process a pleasant, shared inquiry with a mutual goal, to put me in the car best suited for a price I can feel good about. Quality of repairs? Never an issue in the 6 years I've been a customer. And the facilities are spacious, super clean, with a large lounge and coffee bar, including fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Oh yes and my CRV? LOVE :^)

• Everything was perfect

Salesman Bill Green explained and showed everything so that I could understand it.

• Awesome service

I am not from around here, so I was nervous initially about doing a transaction over the phone. However, the staff here made it quick, painless and easy to buy my used car. Plus, they offer you coffee and cookies. Mmmmmm. Brandon Stone was the best!

• Good experience

Vatland is the friendliest, most efficient, most honest and straightforward car dealer I've ever dealt with, and, at age 80, I've dealt with quite a few.

• Great Customer Service from Jacques Pons

Mr. Jacques Pons was beyond helpful in picking out a car. He made the entire process seamless, and I know I got a great deal. Thank you Vatland and Jacques for everything! When it is time to turn my Civic in, I will be back to you for another!

• Tom Aspromonte review

I am very appreciative for the assistance offered by Mr. Tom Aspromonte during my recent search for a new car and eventual purchase. Mr. Aspromonte was very attentive to what I was looking for in a vehicle and made every effort to make sure I found what I wanted and needed. His diligence, professionalism and pleasant manner make him an excellent salesman and no doubt a valuable asset to the Vatland Honda team. Thank you for your kind assistance, Mr. Aspromonte.

• love my CRV

Ask for BILL GREEN, he is very knowable and down to EARTH. Our family has bought cars from him for over thirty years. About 10 cars

• Stress-free Dealer

The buying process was very stress-free. No hard sell & no minor haggling. Salesman Jack Pons was very helpful.

• Best in the Business

Hard to find anyone with a better salesperson than Bill Green, and a better service facility ... add the fresh coffee, freshly baked cookies, and you have a real winner in Vatland Honda.

• It's all about the Salesman!

The dealership is good - but it is the Salesman that sets this dealership apart! I AM TALKING ABOUT BILL GREEN! My family has been buying cars for years from Bill Green - He is honest, fair, and always puts you in the vehicle that perfectly fits your needs and budget!