Call This Dealer

738 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vatland Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding Sales and Service

Of all the dealerships I have ever dealt with, Vatland is the most outstanding. Just leased a 2014 CRV to replace my 2006 (owned). Lon Mowrey, my serv...ice advisor, has given the most professional, honest, and friendly service consistently. Bill Green has made the buying process a pleasant, shared inquiry with a mutual goal, to put me in the car best suited for a price I can feel good about. Quality of repairs? Never an issue in the 6 years I've been a customer. And the facilities are spacious, super clean, with a large lounge and coffee bar, including fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Oh yes and my CRV? LOVE :^)

• Buying a car....

My husband and I were completely satisfied with the purchase of a new car. If there was one complaint, it was that it took too long to close the deal.... We were there for 5 hours. However, Tom Aspromonte was pleasant, knowledgeable and friendly. We would definitely recommend Tom.

Vatland Honda

Thank you for the confidence you placed in the Vatland Team & Tom. We will do our best to shorten the delivery time. Please don't forget our award win...ning service department to keep you driving down the road worry free for years to come.

• Satisfied

My experience with Mr. Aspromonte was very pleasant. He was able to show me everything I wanted in my purchase of a new car. I am satisfied with my p...urchase.

Great and thank you.

• Purchase of 2017 CRV

This was the most pleasant experience I???ve ever had with a car purchase. We told Bill Green what make and color of car we wanted. He took us right t...o the car that matched our needs. He was extremely helpful in showing us how to use all the new technology and driving features on the car! Most important to my husband and I was that he did not try to sell us something other than what we wanted. We will definitely deal with Mr. Green the next time we want to purchase a vehicle!

Vatland Honda

Thank you for the positive feedback. We will keep working hard to be the best dealership on the Treasure Coast. The Vatland Team

• Amazing

Nanette Ezersky approached me with a smile and made my first car buying experience amazing, from beginning till the moment I drove off the lot with my... brand new car. Nanette was very friendly, caring and knowledgeable. She also also kept in touch since buying the car, always making sure that everything is going well and letting me know that she???s always available to help if need be. I couldn???t be more pleased with my car and the staff at Vatland Honda. I will most definitely be back and recommend this dealership to my friends

Vatland Honda

Thank you for the positive feed back we will keep working hard for you.

• Fantastic experience

I am a senior citizen widow and I was a bit apprehensive about getting a high pressure sales pitch and having numerous employees try to steam roller m...e into buying. I experienced just the opposite. My sales counselor, Nancy Cha, was marvelous. She was low key, very patient, explained everything to me, and was genuinely concerned about how comfortable I felt-with my purchase and my happiness with my car. Bob Perona, the new sales manager, was wonderful and very low key. He gave me a great price and explained everything about my purchase. David Farewell was a delight and also low key. I even met Mr. Vatland while I was at the dealership and he was delightful and very low key. Buying from Vatland Honda almost feels like dealing with a family. The employees there seem to respect each other and are genuinely concerned about their clients.

Vatland Honda

Thank you so much, and don't forget our award winning service department.

• Great buying experience

No pressure and good prices. The buying experience was one of the best I have ever had. The staff was great. Enjoyed talking to several employees that... were friendly and seemed like they enjoyed their jobs. Will surely send people Vatland way.

• Time consuming!

Everyone is very nice. We just would rather get a bottom line over the price instead of spending hours of their time & ours. That upset us since we ju...st wanted a fair price for Vatland & for us. Our sales consultant, Jacques Pons, was very nice, very professional and it's tiring for him & us to go back & forth to the sales manager for approval. The Dealership should come up with a FAIR price for the customer & their Dealership & stick to it. We didn't enjoy "the game". Believe us when we say, NY Dealerships didn't do that to us. Perhaps they do now, but we didn't encounter the same experience in NY. We like the workers, just not the attitude in how they have to do their job. It should be less stressful.

Overall Experience

• Buying a new car is like having a root canal

We wanted a new car, but I looked forward to dealing for it like I look forward to a root canal...not at all. Vatland Honda had a surprise in store fo...r me, a straight-forward, no pressure, fair, and enjoyable car shopping experience. We ended up with exactly the car that we wanted, a 2018 Accord EX that our friends call snazzy and exclaim about what a beautiful car it is. Our sales person, Nanette, walked us through every step along the way, helping to make this dreaded process the easiest and most enjoyable experience we've had in our many years of buying cars because she listened to what we wanted, answered our questions well and followed through on promises she made. Everyone we met at Vatland Honda made us feel like valued customers. They earned our business and gratitude.

• Making a Difference

We shopped at three different dealerships for our new car, and Vatland Honda was all around the easiest to deal with. First, we weren't given a high-p...ressure sales pitch, which was the reason we fled out the door of another dealership. Nor did our salesperson, Nanette, insult our intelligence, which is one of several reasons we weren't happy with a different dealership. Everyone we met at Vatland were helpful and friendly, and the people we dealt with were fair. The dealership is beautiful and obviously very customer-centered from the front offices to the service and repair folks.

700 U.S. 1 Vero Beach, FL 32962