Miami Lakes Automall - Chevrolet Kia Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Mitsubishi

New 866-400-9958 Dealer Website
Used 888-474-5027 Email Dealer
Service 866-775-6490

Average based on 228 reviews.
  • Excellent Internet Sales

We drove over 4 hours each way because of the great deal we got from the Internet sales manager! Excellent follow thru and so easy to work with!

• Greatful

THANK YOU THANK YOU Mr. Rolando your assistance was very appreciated. God bless you

• Great experience

just want to add that my experience was awesome, you guys did everything possible to help me and for that I'm extremely great full! Mr. Villanueva in small words Thank you, thank you! :)

• GREAT EXPIRIENCE AT MIAMI LAKES KIA

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WHEN I BOUGHT MY NEW KIA, I RECOMMEND THE DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE.

• Luis fernandez

Thank you very much for all the attention and help.

Thank you very much for all the attention and help.

• My First suv

My sales agent Luis is phenomenal. He really made my buying experience rewarding. I love my Chevy equinox.

• Oil change and check up

Without an appt. I was able to have my car serviced in a reasonable amount of time.

• Car purchased

Do your self a favor and don't tell the sell person at this dealer how much money your putting down I was asked and when I told them sales guy came back and said that the price of the car was 2k higher than advertise was he knew that I was putting down 2k I ended up buying the car .but I argue with them for a while till they finally sold the car for the advertise price

• The best car dealership

I would rate Miami Lakes Chevrolet #1. Celio Mario Munoz is the best sales mans. He didn't not give me a hard time & worked with me with price I was expecting to pay. Never have a car sales went over & beyond like he did, showing me the features of my new Spark. Because of Mr. Munoz I will be sending family, friends, & co-workers to Miami Lakes Chevrolet

• raymond bedner

Excellent service courteous people! Timely repairs,informative information on what needed to be replaced.I was totally satisfied with this dealership and would recommend to my friends.