The support and attention that I recieved from this leadership was simply incredible. My credit is not good, but I was assured that if I would give him time that he would do he's best to get me an approval from the bank. Three days later I got a call and they did it I was able to get my son he's Mustang. I couldn't have done it with the help of my friend Armando and Luis Rivas who went out of hes way to get me that approval. We are extremely happy with the attention and the dedication that they showed us. Tibaire Estaba

• Five star Sugey Morera

Excellent sales representative, super profecional.

Excellent sales representative, super profecional.

• Super service

Excellent service from the sales rep to the management staff.

Excellent service from the sales rep to the management staff.

• Ford Mustang

I had the pleasure to meet Michael sales rep from the North Miami ford dealership. He was instrumental in helping me make a decision of buying my first ever mustang. I cannot tell you how excited I am with my car. Michael is a true professional and knows how to connect with the customer and his or her needs. Great decision in hiring such a excellent sales person.

• F150 ford

The attention to the client is satisfactory, all employes are trying to help to find exactly what you need. Definitely i go to recommend the service one of the best.

• Aautonation Palmetto and 57 Miami, FL

Best salesman ever Carlos Rosales!!! My family has bought 4 cars from him and going for more!

• Ford Customer

Hugo provided excellent customer service. He was very detailed in explaining the services my vehicle was there for.

• AutoNation Ford is 5 star!

It was a great experience and a true delight to work with Mario Munoz and all the staff at AutoNation Ford Miami! I am loving my new Mustang GT! Special thanks goes out to AutoNation Ford for allowing me to take my Mustang convertible back with me to Palm Beach and leaving my truck (that I came there in) behind! My truck was delivery as promised to my driveway the next day safe and sound. BTW, my date that night in the new convertible was very successful!!! :) Thanks to the whole staff!

• Great Service

Giovanni was very helpful, provided great service and advice.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Giovanni was very helpful, provided great service and advice.

• Ford xlt

Excellent! Didn't hassle me. Great customer service. Easy and quick process.

Excellent! Didn't hassle me. Great customer service. Easy and quick process.

Cristina, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!