New 888-309-7582 Dealer Website
Used 888-399-5426 Email Dealer
Service 888-379-6086

Average based on 197 reviews.

The support and attention that I recieved from this leadership was simply incredible. My credit is not good, but I was assured that if I would give him time that he would do he's best to get me an approval from the bank. Three days later I got a call and they did it I was able to get my son he's Mustang. I couldn't have done it with the help of my friend Armando and Luis Rivas who went out of hes way to get me that approval. We are extremely happy with the attention and the dedication that they showed us. Tibaire Estaba

• Very satisfied customer!!

Excellent overall experience from beginning to end. I will definitely be returning for my next vehicle!

• Car service

Fast and efficient. Making an appointment is always easy and they always let you what they are going to do to your car before they do it

• We just Lease a Explorer Sports..Oh Boy!!!

Customer service was excellent, especially Armando Fuster and Rey the manager. Thanmk you.

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Great service and top of the line vehicles!

Made leasing a car very easy! Very friendly and easy to get along with, specifically Armando Fuster and Rey. Thanks for the help guys!

• THANK YOU! VERY HAPPY, GREAT SERVICE!

Very proffesionals, purchase 2 vehicles from Armando Fuster very attentive treated me and my family with the outmost respect and professionalism. The whole staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Keep up the great work. Michael lastra.

• Couldn't have asked for more!! Thank you!!

I came to Autonation ford looking for the new 2015 F150. Hector and Armando helped me selsct the perfect truck from their selection on the lot and were extremely courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them to all my friends and family!

• AUTONATION MON!! " ITS THE PLACE TO GO MON!!

Armando Fuster treated me very respectively I was gratefull to be serve by him. I really love my truck Mon! My over all experience was quite pleasant. Do recommend.

• Highly Recommend! Autonation Ford Miami.

Armando was attentive to all my questions. He was very professional. I am excited to drive my new 2015 F150, and make sure all who ask, they come see Armando Fuster at Autonation Ford!! Craig

• " IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!

We put in a Factory order for a 2016 Super Duty 450 It took a while longer than what we expected. But Man..oh..Man!! it was definetly worth the wait!! What a Truck!! We are very pleased, Thank you Raul, Luis and most of all our salesman Armando Fuster who made everything happend for us! Coming back in August to get my son he's first car. Looking forward to it. Thnak's guys..really!!

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.