917 reviews

917 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Community Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 1, 2015

I just purchase a 2015 Honda Pilot from Community Honda. The salesman was Dan Castorena. This was absolutely the BEST experience I've ever had in purchasing... a car. Even the dreaded "Paperwork Guy" was great. I can't speak for the other salespersons, but I can state emphatically that Dan was Wonderful. He was also very knowledgeable about the Pilot and explained everything to us in great detail. Even after the deal was closed and we had the car, Dan was more than willing spend as much time necessary to teach us anything we needed to know about the car and told us to feel free to come back at any time we had any questions whatsoever. Dan wasn't the only one we dealt with, everyone was very pleasant and couldn't be more helpful ... and there was absolutely no pressure at all. Naturally, I highly recommend this dealer and especially suggest you ask for Dan

November 11, 2018

I made the purchace on after communicating with the dealer about 2016 Honda Pilot and they did not give me all the requested information before hand for... me to make a better buying decision as the car had more scratches and cosmetic deficits as they stated. Moreover, the car was not detailed or washed although we notified the dealer about our visit before hand and they stated the reason being is some dealer personnel was using the car so the outside was dirty and the interior had smoke ash and coffee spells. Furthermore, we signed the initial agreement at 6 pm but did not leave the lot until 3 hours later where I was waiting for the financial manager to finalize the sale in only minutes ( waiting time approached 3 hour). Finally, when I received the car, the dealer did not provide thefloor mats and the salesman was reluctant to check or investigate it. Get the car if it checks out but don’t expect a great service.

Moe, I apologize for the wait time on delivery. We have added personnel to alleviate the situation in the future. Please contact Joe Vanerio at 708-...364-2610 if you have further concerns. We appreciate your business & we hope you enjoy your Pilot.

November 10, 2018

My experience was the best I???ve ever had. Corey is by far the best car sales associate I???ve had the pleasure of working with.

Community Honda

We're so happy to learn your experience at our dealership was the best! Thank you so much for your review and congratulations on your purchase.

Terry Keenan

Sales Manager

(4.9) 22 reviews

Cory Gonzales

(4.7) 21 reviews

November 9, 2018

This was overall the best experience I???ve had when purchasing a new vehicle. Terry Keenan and his team were outstanding. Will be recommending Community... Honda to all.

Community Honda

Congratulations on your purchase! Thank you for your kind review and for recognizing the great service you received from our team.

Terry Keenan

Sales Manager

(4.9) 22 reviews

Stefan Ristovski

(4.9) 19 reviews

November 9, 2018

Excellent service I thought I was the VIP like the president of United States would recommend Community Honda to anybody who would like to buy a Honda

Community Honda

We're very excited to hear you received exceptional service at our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to ...seeing you again.

November 8, 2018

Great service. Very well informed staff. Quick turnaround on work will definitely recommend to friends. Left with the confidence that staff will answer... any further concerns

Community Honda

We're very happy to hear your service experience was a great one! Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

November 7, 2018

Honda staff are absolutely amazing! Bobby offered to find someone to drive me home when he saw I didn???t have a ride. Repairs to me vehicle were done... in a timely manner.

Community Honda

We're very happy to hear your experience was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review.

November 7, 2018

Community Honda not only takes care of your vehicle but they do it in a timely manner. Keep it up boys and girls. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced... their.

Community Honda

We're happy to hear you will continue to allow us to provide you with great service! Thank you so much for your review.

Cesar Diaz

Anthony Hicks

Business Development Center Manager

(4.9) 14 reviews

November 7, 2018

Very smooth operation. By far the best service department I???ve encountered in all my years of buying cars. Excellent communication. I would definitely... recommend this service to everyone.

Community Honda

Thank you so much for that high praise, we really appreciate your review!

Bob Mancini

(5.0) 23 reviews

November 6, 2018

We know that we always get the best service with Greg! He has been the main reason we bring the car in to the dealership!

Community Honda

Thank you so much for your kind review and for recognizing our team, we really appreciate it!

Greg Piunti