4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 362 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

362 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Community Honda from DealerRater.com

• February 1, 2015

I just purchase a 2015 Honda Pilot from Community Honda. The salesman was Dan Castorena. This was absolutely the BEST experience I've ever had in purc...hasing a car. Even the dreaded "Paperwork Guy" was great. I can't speak for the other salespersons, but I can state emphatically that Dan was Wonderful. He was also very knowledgeable about the Pilot and explained everything to us in great detail. Even after the deal was closed and we had the car, Dan was more than willing spend as much time necessary to teach us anything we needed to know about the car and told us to feel free to come back at any time we had any questions whatsoever. Dan wasn't the only one we dealt with, everyone was very pleasant and couldn't be more helpful ... and there was absolutely no pressure at all. Naturally, I highly recommend this dealer and especially suggest you ask for Dan

May 20, 2018

After searching online for the perfect car we found what we wanted at Community Honda...Stefan and Frank made the car purchase seamless. Stephan was ...ever so patient with all of our questions and test drives...They worked with us on getting exactly the price we wanted without taking forever..Nobody wants to spend the day making a car purchase and at Community Honda we were in and out the door with our new car in no time.!!!

Community Honda

We're pleased to hear that Stefan and Frank made your car buying experience such a positive one and that they made sure they understood your needs and... met them. Thank you for working with them to find your perfect vehicle and for purchasing here at Community Honda. Enjoy your new car!

May 17, 2018

Salesman Bob Mancini was just what we needed: Not pushy, knew his stuff, totally professional. and he worked like crazy to get my wife and i the deal ...we were looking for. He was genuinely friendl. And there was no pressure.

May 14, 2018

My fiance and I both recently purchased cars at Community Honda after working with Jake Mueller. He is extremely helpful and we will most definitely b...e sending family & friends in search new cars his way.

Community Honda

Thank you for both purchasing here at Community Honda and for sharing your feedback on working with Jake! We're glad he was helpful and made sure you ...left satisfied. Please let us know of any future needs you may have!

May 14, 2018

I've bought a few cars from big dealerships, but never have I had salesperson so honest, attentive, and ready to get the deal done. Ask for Stefan Ri...stovski, My family and I had a smooth and easy buying experience, great salesman!

Community Honda

We're so proud to hear your feedback on working with Stefan and the level of customer service he provided to you! Thank you for sharing and recommendi...ng him.

May 13, 2018

Jake was very knowledgeable,thorough, and patient with our questions and request. We???re very satisfied with our experience and would highly recommen...d his service .

Community Honda

Lauren, we're happy to hear that Jake was thorough and patient and made sure you had all questions answered! Thank you for your recommendation and kin...d review.

May 12, 2018

Jake was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient with our requests and would highly recommend him! We’re very satisfied with our experience at Commun...ity Honda of Orland Pk ,Illinois

Lorraine, we're glad Jake was helpful and patient and made sure you left satisfied with your experience here at Community Honda! Thank you for ta...king the time to write your review and please let us know of any future needs.

May 10, 2018

Great overall experience. Everyone I dealt with was very professional & courteous. My salesperson Jake Mueller made sure to explain all the new feat...ures. I???ve had several Accords & there were many new features. Definitely would recommend him & Community Honda

Community Honda

We're so glad to hear that our team was professional and courteous and that Jake made sure all features were explained to you! We want our customers t...o be able to comfortably utilize all of the potential their new vehicle has to offer. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation and we hope to see you again!

May 8, 2018

We had a very knowledgeable sales guy and got us out with a new car without taking too long. A nice place to buy a car or truck.

Community Honda

We're glad to hear that you were well taken care of and got in and out quickly! Thank you for deciding to do business with us and for sharing your rev...iew.

May 6, 2018

The sales staff was definitely a huge plus at this dealership- and quite the opposite of what I have come to expect. Low pressure sales steered me to ...the car i wanted without trying to juice me for models or options I didn't want while at the same time offering suitable suggestions to meet my stated needs. L Everyone I dealt with was very polite, very helpful, and extremely professional. I left well satisfied with my choice of both the vehicle itself, and the dealership. Ps I am not rating quality of work only because i haven't had anything done there service-wise yet.

Community Honda

We're pleased to hear that our team left such a positive impression on you and provided excellent customer service! Thank you for sharing your feedbac...k on your sales experience and we hope you'll let us know of any future needs you may have.

8340 W. 159th Street Orland Park, IL 60462