4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 592 reviews

592 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Community Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 1, 2015

I just purchase a 2015 Honda Pilot from Community Honda. The salesman was Dan Castorena. This was absolutely the BEST experience I've ever had in purchasing... a car. Even the dreaded "Paperwork Guy" was great. I can't speak for the other salespersons, but I can state emphatically that Dan was Wonderful. He was also very knowledgeable about the Pilot and explained everything to us in great detail. Even after the deal was closed and we had the car, Dan was more than willing spend as much time necessary to teach us anything we needed to know about the car and told us to feel free to come back at any time we had any questions whatsoever. Dan wasn't the only one we dealt with, everyone was very pleasant and couldn't be more helpful ... and there was absolutely no pressure at all. Naturally, I highly recommend this dealer and especially suggest you ask for Dan

August 10, 2018

Service rep thoroughly explained all suggested checks that showed up to be done because of age & mileage on car. Showed parts that needed immediate replacement.... Service rep went thru all costs and provided discounts where they could be applied & received all available discounts.

Community Honda

We're happy to hear that your service experience was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.

Susan Jimenez

(4.9) 11 reviews

August 10, 2018

We bought cars from Community Honda for many years and have always been extremely happy with the service and the product. Couldn't ask for anything better.... Jim Lojas was wonderful to work with.

Community Honda

Thank you for continuing to come back to Community Honda, and we very much appreciate your review.

James Lojas

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 11 reviews

August 10, 2018

This dealership is extremely friendly, has excellent cars, many cars to choose from and very clean. The staff are willing and happy to answer any questions.

Community Honda

We're glad to hear you continue to be satisfied with our dealership! Thank you for your review.

Frank Cleveland

Sales Consultant

(4.8) 15 reviews

Toni Stojcev

(3.9) 9 reviews

August 10, 2018

Great service the service area clean and the work was done on time!! Caesar was knowledgeable and listen to what I wanted done and helpful suggestions...

Community Honda

Thank you so much for your review of your recent service experience! We're very happy to hear you were fully satisfied.

August 10, 2018

My third lease of Honda Pilot from Community Honda.. Sales and service people have always been very helpful. Always have it ready when promised. Will probably... lease one more in the future.

Community Honda

Thank you so much for continuing to come back to our dealership and your kind review is very much appreciated!

August 10, 2018

Oil change done in a timely fashion. Need for new gasket explained. Very friendly. Good service as usual. I am always pleased with the service here.

Community Honda

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

August 10, 2018

The wait time was quite long for an oil change--one and a half hours. Overall, I was very satisfied. Randy did let me know it would take that long. I... appreciated the complete review of the status of my car, Randy was friendly and helpful.

Community Honda

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit and for recognizing our team!

August 9, 2018

Friendly service Answered all questions Work done in a timely fashion Would recommend Honda to everyone I know. Terry Keenan is the best!!! Thank you

Community Honda

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Terry Keenan

(4.6) 8 reviews

August 9, 2018

I went in to get a new key programed for my car. I was told over the phone it was a 10/20 min. to do that. When I got there, I was told it was going to... be an hour wait. I expected that because it was busy. But almost 2 hours and 40 minutes later the gentleman was surprised I was still there and went to see what was taking so long. I sat there almost 3 hours waiting for my car key to be reprogrammed. Apparently one of the workers told the guy there was nothing really wrong with my key however it was verified the last time I was there. People not on the same page. The guy behind the service desk was really kind and apologetic. He personally went back there to get my keys and ensure that it was done. Once he checked, I was out of there in 10 min.

Community Honda

We're truly sorry to hear you had this unfortunate experience in our service department. We're glad it worked out in the end, but if you would like to... speak further about this please reach out to Joe Vanerio at 708.364.2610 and we would be grateful to hear from you.