(4.9) 488 reviews

New Used Service

488 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of South Bay Lexus from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience
    December 21, 2017

First spoke with David Mata over the phone and he helped set up a time where I would be able to come see a car. When I got to the dealership David he...lped me with all the questions that I had about the Lexus IS350 which I ended up buying. He also was able to help me look at other new models as well! Had a great experience experience at this dealership and would recommend it to other people.

Vlad, thank you for taking the time to share your kind review with us. We are truly happy to hear that David was professional and you got a great deal...! Congratulations on your new car! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!

• Amazing Experience
    January 23, 2018

I just got the car I wanted and David Mata was a pleasure working with go see him if you are in the market for a new ride you will not be disappointed....

Thank you for providing us with your amazing feedback Dang. We are pleased to know you received an outstanding customer experience from our staff thro...ughout your visits. In case you need assistance, just drop us a call and we're here to help.

• great deal
    January 9, 2018

Great experience and I love this dealer. Sam Ko knows cars and finances, and got me a great deal. Thanks so much. I will recommend to my friend.

South Bay Lexus

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review! We are delighted to hear that your visit was great and efficient. It is truly great to hear t...hat Sam and Benjamin are very helpful and friendly. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again! In case you need assistance, just call us anytime.

• David mata was great
    January 7, 2018

Just bought nx 300 hybrid love the color combination highly recommend going to see David Mata if your thinking of a lexus and Muhammad assisted in or ...process

South Bay Lexus

We're glad our team has provided you with an excellent service. Thank you for your 5-star review. We look forward to working with you for your next pu...rchase. In case you need assistance, just visit us anytime.

• Sam Ko knows cars and finances, and got me a great deal!
    January 6, 2018

I really do my homework and know my numbers and model going in... but Sam Ko delivered the next higher model on my 2018 IS, getting me the F-Sport at... a nice price with excellent lease terms. Plus, he walked me through the Lexus lease incentives, with option to buy, teaching me new things along the way, even gave me tips on selling my prior IS-350. Very pleasant and hard working with a good knowledge of cars and other brands - I highly recommend Sam and South Bay Lexus!

South Bay Lexus

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Sam and Benjamin...'s efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. We hope to see you again in the future. In case you need assistance, just call us anytime.

• great service 100 customer satisfaction
    January 1, 2018

We are please with the great work at south bay lexus we are returning customers and will like to recommend David Mata as your sales consultant if you ...are in the market for a lexus manager Tim Garcia was great as well as Thalia finance manager

A very thankful appreciation for you Jeffrey for a wonderful review. David, Tim and Thalia are the greatest person and dedicated to a customer like yo...u and they'll be happy to hear your review. If anything else you need in the future, just drop a call and we'll attend to your needs.

• Great experience
    December 30, 2017

I was relieved chant to go to ???any??? dealer because of the pressure I???ve felt in years past with other dealers; but Sachi is as so pleasant, I ne...ver felt any pressure at all and she made the whole day experience a positive one for me. She is incredibly knowledgeable about the cars and helped me a lot. She even drove home with me and help d me set up my phone and some radio stations, my garage door opener and taught how to iuse several of the features that my car has. I felt like I was doing business with my best friend.

South Bay Lexus

Thank you Carmen, we're glad you're impressed with the service that Sachi and Talia offered. We will continue this good service and see you again in t...he future. If you need assistance, just drop us a call.

• Good experience with this dealer,
    December 13, 2017

This is the first time that I buy the car without pressure . Sachi, the sale representative , she is very friendly, honest and she find the car that I... want even though this car is not in her dealer. The whole process goes smooth and quick. Thank you Sachi and Torrance Lexus dealer

South Bay Lexus

Thank you so much for taking your time giving us this wonderful review. We're happy to know you had a great time on our dealership. We will definitely... continue the good service we offer. If you need any assistance, just give us a call.

• Vita A
    December 7, 2017

Just leased my new Lexus ES350 with Franz Burke from South Bay Lexus. He is a PROFESSIONAL. BEST SERVICE EVER! Franz explained all the leasing opti...ons to me and made my leasing process fast and easy. I left the dealership super happy! Would recommend Franz to all my friends!! Will come back!

Thank you for the kind words about Franz! It is great to hear how pleased our customers are with our service. We look forward to working with you ag...ain soon. If you need anything else, just drop us a call.

• NX 300H 2018 5-DR SUV Owner
    December 4, 2017

Even though David is a sales person, he is not a conventional stereotype of the pushy and aggressive sale professional. He seems slow-paced person, bu...t his productivity is great. He finds my ideal car within a couple of minutes against his inventory list. David and Benjamin are great. They have a servant???s heart and they are meeting customers' needs than simply making a sale. I appreciate South Bay service than the others Lexus dealer service. Best Regards Char

South Bay Lexus

Thank you for the kind words about David and Benjamin! It is great to hear how pleased our customers are with our service. We look forward to workin...g with you again soon. If you need anything else, just drop us a call.

3215 Pacific Coast Hwy Torrance, CA 90505