AutoNation Volvo Cars South Bay

• JUST DO IT!!!

I purchased a 2016 S60 TR R Design Volvo from South Bay Volvo, and I found the ALL the personnel with whom I dealt extremely attentive and thoroughly responsive to my needs and questions through the purchasing and the immediate post-purchasing process. Furthermore, I am completely satisfied - in fact, MORE than satisfied: I am thrilled - with the car. In fact, I sold a 2014 Audi S4 with less than 7,000 miles for the Volvo I now have, which I consider more sporty both in looks and performance than the Audi. For all these reasons, I unconditionally endorse both Volvo and this dealership.

• Went in for this, came out with that!

I went in to look at a new S90 Inscription. After test driving it, I was already sold on purchasing a Volvo. Gorgeous car inside and out and the features are amazing plus it has plenty of power. After the test drive, I noticed the new V90 Cross Country in the lot. I Instantly fell in love but I had to leave for an appointment so I was only able to look at it briefly but in that short time, the salesman showed what the wagon had to offer vs. the sedan. I came back a few days later to test drive it and ended up buying the V90! Now you may think I was "upsold" on the V90 but I assure you I wasn't. I've been a wagon fan all my life and didn't even realize these were available yet when I went in but I needed a new vehicle now and there it was waiting for me. There was no pressure at all to buy a vehicle from them, just friendly, helpful staff. In the end, the overall process was pretty painless and trading in my vehicle was straight forward as well. While the dealership itself is a little small compared to some of the newer ones around, it was very well kept.

• Second chance

I had a bad experience at this service center but decided to give them another chance. My view on them has changed completely after yesterday. They were super helpful and very understanding.

• Alexx Tissot

Alexx is always courteous, professional, knowledgeable, efficient, expedient, always willing to go the extra mile for his customer. Alexx is mindful of the importance a ?satisfied customer? means to Auto Nation Volvo, while being a savvy protector of his employer.

• Autonation volvo service

Joseph was great and got my car serviced completely and efficiently. He also made sure I had transportation and followed up with me daily. Thank you

• Autonation Volvo

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Adam! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

We found an excellent pre-owned S60 at an incredible no-haggle price. Robin provided great service and the dealership was friendly and focused. No upselling and no shenanigans. We will be going back!!!

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

Joseph Charlesworth provided courteous and prompt service, and also explained everything thoroughly.

• Always Awesome!

Alex always is very efficient, knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. I will always take my car to Volvo South Bay, Torrance.

• Ms. J. M. Abcede

Great service, exceeds expectations. Always a wonderful experience with knowledgeable service advisor Andriy Dotsenko.

• Excellent Service by Joseph at South Bay Volvo

Joseph Charlesworth went out of his way to provide outstanding service. I was having a tough time figuring out my schedule on my end, but he was very accommodating and super welcoming to the car repair process. He explained my needs, my warranty, and even helped me tremendously by providing a car while my car was in service. I am very appreciative of this excellent service since having my car in for repairs could be a real hardship on me, but Joseph made it a super smooth process.