New 888-829-8917 Dealer Website
Used 877-716-2546 Email Dealer
Service 877-660-8191

Average based on 124 reviews.
  • Truly Exceptional Experience

The best Infiniti dealership is South Florida. Truly Exceptional car buying experience as well as an awesome team of dedicated service advisors (Toni Hew is the best), who do their utmost to ensure customer satisfaction.

Hi there - Thanks for sharing your experience. Our team strives for excellent customer service and will be thrilled to hear your compliments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

• Sawgrass Infiniti

I have leased 3 Infiniti's from Sawgrass Infiniti and have always had a great experience. I even referred my sister there and she's now driving her second Infiniti. Pier is great to work with when I'm ready for a new car. I highly recommend!!

• Service

Great dealership, thanks Alan for the service on my G-37.

Great dealership, thanks Alan for the service on my G-37.

Hi Paul - Glad you gave us a shot! You can always count on us when you need dependable service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

• Great place to buy a car

Hi there - I am glad to hear you had such a great experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

We recently just purchased a used car here and it's in great shape. Walter, our sales rep really helped us get a good deal and made it a very easy process.

• Excellent

Absolutely professional approach to work. Fully satisfied with the work of the Dealer Centre. Special thanks to Alan.

Hi Ross - We are glad you had a five-star experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

• Great Experience

Took my car in for service. Tony Shaw goes out of his way each and every time. He had a car waiting for me once paper work was completed. When I picked up my car it was washed and ready for me. The young lady that collects the payments was so nice had a smile on her face the whole time. Thanked me for using Sawgrass Infiniti. Tony always thanks me also.

Hi Jerry - I am glad to hear you had such a great experience with us. You can always count on us when you need friendly and accommodating service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

• Excellent

Always a pleasant experience. This is the only place I would service my Q50. Highly recommended.

Hi there - Thanks for sharing your experience. I appreciate your recommendation and we hope to work with you again in the future!

• Best of All Service I have seen in a long time

I enjoyed the service that and the buying process was good and they went out there way to make me happy in the car I wanted thank you.

Hi Anslem - I am glad to hear you had such a great experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

• Great experience and quick service!!!

Great experience from the minute we walked in and was introduced to our Salesperson. Pierre was exceptional, he listened to our needs and got the deal done.

Hi Katherine - Glad you gave us a shot! You can always count on us when you need exceptional service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

• A One of Kind Experience

We have all been there, the dreaded morning after looking over the sales contract for our vehicle purchase with a sense of buyers remorse, knowing the deal we negotiated is far from what we ended up signing. This was my third Infiniti lease and I was lucky enough to have met Brian Shiner, who was upfront and transparent throughout the entire purchase process. From beginning to end, he exceeded every one of my expectations all the while delivering a truly unique client experience. Do not underestimate the significance of a vehicle purchase as after one's home, this is probably the second most important financial purchase we make. Rest assured that my only regret the morning after was that I had not leased my previous two Infiniti vehicles with Brian. Truly a One of a Kind Experience!

Hi Sebastian - I am glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us. You were in great hands with Brian. He works hard and will be thrilled to hear your compliments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!