Toyota of South Florida

133 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of South Florida from DealerRater.com
  • Second Car and love it!!!!

Bought my second car here and I will continue to do so. Love the way I'm treated - as if family!

• Very good
    August 30, 2017

Good car and good people corolla 2016 LE, I recive a good service, next year I'll change for Camry 2018 LE I hope so

• Easy, enjoyable, honest, efficient
    August 17, 2017

Nerio Soto was so very helpfull in every way. He made our experience enjoyable and easy to navigate. Mr. Soto was very honest and very efficient during the entire transaction. Mr. Soto enjoys his work.

• Run from this place

If I could give this place less than one star I would do it. If you are not a friend of one of the employees you will be treated like garbage it does not mater if you book an appointment and followed all the steps. I will never go back

• Excelente!
    July 28, 2017

Excelentes! Maravillosos! Leo Perez y Carlos Rivero nos explicaron todo muy bien y con muchos detalles, nos mostraron todas las posibilidades. Son personas súper agradables, profesionales y encantadores. Ha sido un autentico placer !

• Gabral Campos is excellent salesman
    July 24, 2017

Me. Campos is a professional, knowledgeable individual with incredible patience. I felt very comfortable making inquirers. What a pleasurable experience. Was very friendly, accommodating,. You should have more salesman like him. I highly recommend him as employee of the month !! Thank you

• Excelente vendedor Gabriel
    July 24, 2017

Mi experiencia fue excelente. El señor Gabriel muy atento, paciencia para k yo tomara decision de que carro comprabamos, y tiene mucho conocimiento de su trabajo. Excelente representante de Toyota.

• feel like family
    July 7, 2017

Damian and Leo Perez Jr are the best there.Would not go to another dealer in Miami. They go over and beyond for you to leave there with a car and not be pressured.

June 22, 2017

Great auto buying experience, thank to my salesman Gabriel Campos and the manager Omar Valle. They were very professional and product knowledge. I love may new Corolla 2017. I fully recommend this dealership. Thank you again Toyota of South Florida.

• Fast and Stress Free
    June 20, 2017

Gabriel was great in helping us choose our new Toyota. The fincancing was also just what we expected. Thank you very much Toyota of South Florida.