AutoNation Honda Miami Lakes

• Clean place, great service

Adrian, the Sales-person, was friendly, approachable and dedicated to helping us get the best solution for us from the start. From looking for the possible choices, to asking the right questions to make sure we were picking the right thing, Adrian was very helpful to us.

• Bought a 2012 Pilot, Honda Certified.

Raphael Perez was a great help in buying on-line. The car is in great shape, and a good price, too.

• Awesome

Mario was really helpful. He gave suggestions but he also listened to whats I wanted and needed.

• Car Repairs

I purchased a 2015 Brand new Honda Accord needless to say I have made expensive repairs to a car that is only 2 years old, this is out of the norm because I own a 2009 Honda Accord that held up pretty well for eight years thus the reason I purchased another Honda Accord

• Honda Accord buy

Great place to buy a car. Awesome sellers. Great buy.

Great place to buy a car. Awesome sellers. Great buy.

• Quality of Repairs

Very pleasant and friendly took longer than expected provided a print out of what other repairs are needed

• Best Honda Service

I used to come here before under the prior management, and stopped due to my past experiences. However, I am so glad that there has been a change in management. You can definitely tell the difference. The new management is all about providing the best customer service and care. I will now continue coming here once again.

• Amazing service

Grateful to be a part of the honda fam, Andrew took great car of me! ??

Grateful to be a part of the honda fam, Andrew took great car of me! ??

• Car Service

I go out of my way, pass 2 Honda dealership/service centers to go to Miami Lakes Service center. The team members are professional efficient knowledgeable and courteous. This is my third Honda and and completely appreciate their honesty and workmanship.

• Review auto nation Miami lakes

Great experience great salesmen Juan got the perfect Caesar I was looking for erythromycin happy