Metro Nissan of Montclair

• Great service from Sergio!

Sergio is the MOST wonderful guy at this place! He takes care of his customers always. I have never dealt with a car dealership where they actually care about the car owner. he has never tried to "sell" me anything extra and explains everything.

• Easy to work with!

LP was exceptional in his service to me, my wife and daughter. My family and I have a new friend in our life. He was able to work out a very good deal for us where our family needs where met: we left with TWO cars! Thanks to his and his associates service, my family and I will be back to Metro Nissan for future business: I am looking forward to this relationship with Metro. Thanks LP!

• Great Experience Here!

Went in for service on my 2014 Altima and drove off with a 2016 Altima, Great experience

• Great Experience Here!

• Definitely Coming Back

as always its a pleasant experience i will be returning here for my childrens vehicles as well

• Superior Sales experience

Service was great!! Not pushy at all!! Over all great experience!!

Service was great!! Not pushy at all!! Over all great experience!!

• Great experience, professional organization.

It was wonderful, Mr. PARKER Made everything so easy, I feel like I went there, told him what truck I wanted, what color and it was there, Thank you very much

• Smooth as can be!

Everything went very well and very smooth. We had no complaints at all. Our salesman, Leo, was very very helpful.

• quick and friendly service

Went very smooth, very quickly. Was in and out in less than two hrs for the whole process.

• Definitely Recommend

Felix and the finance team were extremely helpful in helping us obtain our new car. We love our new Sentra. We will definitely recommend Felix to our friends and family. Thank you.