• Landrover of Ft Lauderdale RR experience

Top notch dealership! This is our 14th combined RR purchased from Landrover of Ft Lauderdale. The entire staff at Landrover is incredible! They treat you like your part of the family..... Jeff Ficarra head of sales, and Martin as well, along with the service techs really are a cut above. Not your typical car dealership at all! If your a Landrover/ Rangerover fan, you'll be even more so if you buy or lease your vehicle from them! The new 2016 RR I just got is beautiful! Each time I get a new one I love it more than the old one!

• Aaron in sales was awesome

I found a used Range Rover online and being in Orlando which was nearly 4 hours away I contacted AutoNation Land Rover in Fort Lauderdale by email and Aaron got in touch with me and our communication was by text and phone for a week- even when Aaron had the day off he still answered my questions from home. It went very smoothly and we did a courteous three day hold on it so no one else can buy it and when my husband drove down there the following weekend with our BMW trade Aaron is there to greet him, the Rover was held as promised ready for him to drive, and financing was ready - it was smooth and easy in and out. Best of all we saved $10,000 going to Auto Nation Land Rover vs shipping in Orlando! A part was left out (cargo cover in trunk) when it was being detailed while husband was signing and they overnighted it to us. We are very happy with our Rover - thank you Aaron for all you did!

• LAND ROVER FT. LAUDERDALE

SHARONE IS A GREAT SERVICE ADVISOR AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH.

SHARONE IS A GREAT SERVICE ADVISOR AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH.

• mayra

great service from the sale person Martin Baybutt.

great service from the sale person Martin Baybutt.

• Land Rover Fort Lauderdale Customer Experience

Service was fine, but when we spoke to the salesperson. Lee, about our miles running high and working with us to review our options he was the most uninterested and unhelpful sales person we have ever dealt with. So, we will not be giving our business to this location again and will go out of our way to work with another location.

• Owner

I received excellent no-pressure service from Brad and Edwin. And I love my 2017 Discovery Sport.

• Service at Land Rover

Outstanding service. All staff members go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

Very happy of the service offer by Tommy Greer. The process was great from the buy to the delivery

• Love My Rover

I called to see if they had a tire in stock because I had a bad leak with a screw in my tire that could not be repaired. They got me in right away changed the tire including the balance with very short wait time. Lendita Bytyqi was fantastic she did my scheduling and paper work. I was in and out back on the road. I love my Rover and I love the service.

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Cyndi. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Excellent Service

Purchased vehicle at Landrover Ft Lauderdale. Excellent service beginning to end. Would highly recommend to anyone.