• Landrover of Ft Lauderdale RR experience

Top notch dealership! This is our 14th combined RR purchased from Landrover of Ft Lauderdale. The entire staff at Landrover is incredible! They treat you like your part of the family..... Jeff Ficarra head of sales, and Martin as well, along with the service techs really are a cut above. Not your typical car dealership at all! If your a Landrover/ Rangerover fan, you'll be even more so if you buy or lease your vehicle from them! The new 2016 RR I just got is beautiful! Each time I get a new one I love it more than the old one!

• Service at Land Rover

Outstanding service. All staff members go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

Very happy of the service offer by Tommy Greer. The process was great from the buy to the delivery

• Love My Rover

I called to see if they had a tire in stock because I had a bad leak with a screw in my tire that could not be repaired. They got me in right away changed the tire including the balance with very short wait time. Lendita Bytyqi was fantastic she did my scheduling and paper work. I was in and out back on the road. I love my Rover and I love the service.

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Cyndi. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Excellent Service

Purchased vehicle at Landrover Ft Lauderdale. Excellent service beginning to end. Would highly recommend to anyone.

• VP MARKETING

EXCELLENT SERVICE. SHERONE SURELY IS THE TOP SERVICE ADVISORS AT LAND ROVER OF FORT LAUDERDALE

• C.Graham

Very good experience, my second time purchasing a LandRover and staff very professional, friendly and extremely accommodating! John S. Was a great salesman to work with, highly recommended!

• Tash Malette - Above and beyond, always!

Tash Malette has been my service advisor since I bought my big beautiful Baltic blue range rover. She always goes above and beyond the call of duty. She is efficient, timely, cordial, beautiful human character and makes my store experiences much better... yes, Mother has some competition. Thank you and God Bless, Tash.

• Great Customer Service

I'm so pleased with the customer service. Tash is Great!!

I'm so pleased with the customer service. Tash is Great!!

• Exceptionally Service

Recently purchased a 2014 Range Rover Sport HSE off-lease. Was really impressed with the agent, Thomas, and manager, Scott. At one point after a long day, Scott asked me if I'd like a drink. I said, yes, a Diet Mountain Dew. Well, they didn't have them. I said, "no problem, I'm fine." I don't see him again for a while, and then he shows up with two. He had gone to a store to purchase one. This is an example of their exceptional customer service.