Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale

• Excellent Car Buying Experience

I have been working with John York for a number of years, but this time was special. John helped me surprise my son with his first car. He handled it all and made it an unforgettable day for my boy. Thanks again John! I look forward to working with you again soon.

• Attorney

Excellent service, facilities and selection. The sales manager and consultant, and finance manager were all great and helpful.

• Mercedes maintenance

Mike Ferraro was helpful and thorough. Juan Hernandez was efficient and helpful with the loaner car Service was fast and complete. thanks to all for the

• Owner

Best Service and Facility. Very professional personnel. Response quick, Best quality on repair! High level of concierge service and fast loaner to receive....Best or Nothing.....

• excellent work

the experience at the dealership was efficient and they did what they said they would.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Ft. Lauderdale. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Mercedes od Fort lauderdale

My service advisor Patti is wonderful. She always knows what I need and does not try to sell me anything.

• Service experience

Excellent experience with Tony Perez He was concerned and toughtful. Very honest

• Service

Service was excellent quick and will go back for other services and purchases

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Service was excellent quick and will go back for other services and purchases

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Customer's Time is not valued

Bought new MB, no financing needed. Spent FOUR HOURS at the dealer on the date of purchase despite no lease or loan being needed. Then shoved out the door without being shown how the car works (lights? Wipers? Dash lights?) because it was so late and staff wanted to go home, I guess. Next day, salesman tells me that I have anger issues because I am angry at the way my time was disrespected the previous day. Can you imagine being insulted by your salesperson!!!! I would be treated better if I had bought a used Yugo from a bum on the street.

Thank you, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to talk with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (954) 949-0623 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

• GL%%)

Chris was the perfect service advisor! Couldn't ask for anyone better!

Chris was the perfect service advisor! Couldn't ask for anyone better!