Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale

Used 888-352-5618 Email Dealer
Service 866-579-6864

Average based on 286 reviews
  • Excellent Car Buying Experience

I have been working with John York for a number of years, but this time was special. John helped me surprise my son with his first car. He handled it all and made it an unforgettable day for my boy. Thanks again John! I look forward to working with you again soon.

• Service Review

As always, Patti, my serviceperson, was outstanding in overseeing that my car was fully serviced and I was in and out the the specified time frame she gave me. Also she made sure that my specific requests (3) was performed. The car was delivered in perfect condition when it was serviced. I am always pleased with your service department and the efficient manner it handles my car.

• why did i buy the mercedes c300 car

wonderful, car and great sale person. the c300 is a great car to buy

We appreciate your response, Charles! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

wonderful, car and great sale person. the c300 is a great car to buy

• Mia Patch

Mike Allen was a great and patient rep. He helped with everything, and made sure to keep me posted along the way. I would recommend Mike to anyone looking for a Mercedes Benz.

• Israel in service department is the best!

I was there for maintenance service on my car. I would recommend Israel to any of my friends. He is very honest and helpful.

• MITCHELL JORDAN

VERY HAPPY WITH MITCHELL SERVICE AND THE MERCEDES BENZ FT. LAUDERDALE TEAM

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

VERY HAPPY WITH MITCHELL SERVICE AND THE MERCEDES BENZ FT. LAUDERDALE TEAM

• Great Service

Very good people and great service. I would really like to thank Ala and Edward for their exceptional service and follow through on everything as promised.

• Customer

Excellent. Everyone is professional, courteous and knowledgeable

Excellent. Everyone is professional, courteous and knowledgeable

• customer

I highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Ft Lauderdale for all your service needs, and specially Chris Moody, Service Advisor...he is the very best !!

• Service Advisor Mike Ferraro