Gunther Volkswagen Fort Lauderdale

New 855-244-5925 Dealer Website
Used 866-549-6295 Email Dealer
Service 888-599-7691

96 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gunther Volkswagen Fort Lauderdale from DealerRater.com
  • Great customer service!

I went there to buy a used Pathfinder I found advertised on the internet. (Yes, at a VW dealer)From the time that I called throughout the whole buying experience they were very friendly and helpful. No pushy sales people or sales tactics, so we were very comfortable with our purchase. I was dreading going in to a dealership to buy a used vehicle, but this experience was very positive, and I am very happy with my purchase.

• James Jobes of Gunther a true jem

Leased two cars and James truly was a Jen. He did what most car sales men don't do... he listened. Truly an exceptional experience, especially since I know VW dealers... have now leased a total of 5 VW cars in the last 6 years

• Mazda MX5

My next car will also come from Gunther. Frank the salesman and Mark the manager are the best. No pressure sales just a great car buying exp.

• My Leasing experience

The service that Arnaud Bellefroid offer me was Outstanding! Excellent service! and I love my new Passat!

• Phenominal Car leasing experience

Mike helped me from start to finish in leasing my 2017 VW Passat. He was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He was extremely professional and thorough. All the staff I interacted with at the dealership was polite and friendly.

• VW Review

I can not believe I leased my new 2017 jetta in under 3 hours! Thank you Gunther VW & thank you to the gentleman who helped me!

• Wow experience

Sale Associate John C. was wonderful from start to finish. He helped me into a new Jetta I love the car, thanks again John.

• Great Experience

It was a great experience from beginning to end. Quinton worked really hard for me and got me a great deal. Gunther VW Ft. Lauderdale is my new dealership for all my vehicle needs..

• Gunther VW

Claudio is the best. Lease trade-in process was smooth and quick.

Claudio is the best. Lease trade-in process was smooth and quick.

Samantha we greatly appreciate your five star feedback. Glad Claudio helped you out and made the process smooth and quick. Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

• Left Rick Case and come straight here
    November 27, 2016

My experience was great. Left Rick Case after being lied to... told Alan what I was looking for.. 10 minutes later there was a handshake. No BS.. in and out.. beat Case price and I couldn't be happier. Alan is a character and fun to work with