AutoNation Ford Valencia

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 358 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 21, 2016

Such a great dealership to work with. Steve and his crew work extra hard to get you the car you want and the payments you want. Meg is excellent and t...his is the 3rd time I get a car here. Looking forward to working with them again when I come get the new Focus RS

April 15, 2018

Fastest purchase experience, my lease ended they helped with paperwork and I was out in no time.

April 4, 2018

Service Engine Soon light came on for the first time in 14 yrs. GREG (Adviser) of 18 yrs that I've been coming to this dealership address that issue a...nd 27 inspection. Very professional and listens to all your concerns. Service Cashier's Laura & Mary are so helpful and kind. Parts Dept. Alberto was so friendly and nice to come out to see what side cracked window I was looking for. I bought my 1995 Ford Mustang GT right out of the showroom floor. And continued to come back ever since that with friends and family.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Sylvia! We are happy to hear Greg and our team took great care of you and your 1995 Ford Must...ang GT! We look forward to your next visit!

April 2, 2018

It would be great if someone would actually answer the phones. It was difficult to even get some to book my service. The lady that did eventually was ...nice and helpful. Never received a call back to say my car was ready. My car still has the same issues as when I brought it in. Same noise, same vibration.

Thanks for the feedback, Jennifer. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at AutoNation Ford Valencia. If you are willing, please cal...l our General Manager at (661) 382-4700 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

April 2, 2018

They were pleasant but that's about it. Did not had a good experience. Had to keep calling in for the status of my car. Sometimes it would take hrs be...fore they call back to get back to me. Dropped my car off for oil change, replacement of air filter, brake replacement of two rear brakes and fix my power locks. Ordered new parts . Picked up my car and the power lock was not fix. It works with the remote and control but now it will not stay lock when the car is on. It automatically unlocks. I brought this to there attention and the told me it was working fine before I picked it up? Now they say I have to pay for 4hrs at $150 an hr to diagnose the problem. No thank you. After spending nearly $1400, they would not even remove a few screw for me. I wanted the back seat anchors removed. They told me it will cost me another $150 to help me remove it? Avoid if possible! Took 5 days before I got my car back.

We're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. P...lease call our General Manager at (661) 382-4700 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

March 27, 2018

Enjoyed purchasing my car at Auto Nation. Mad it as easy as pie.

Toni, we're pleased you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

March 23, 2018

I went in to purchase a car with cash. I asked if they would run my credit. They said no, but needed my social to report the cash transition. I assu...med for a CTR for the IRS. I doubled checked and the sales person said since I was paying cash they would not. While doing the paperwork they asked me to sign a form that had my credit score on. I got up set because I was told my credit would not be ran as I didn't want an inquiry. The finance person told me it was a soft pull, not a hard inquiry. That sounded odd, so I checked my credit when I left and there was a hard inquiry. So, two employees told me incorrect information to get me to purchase the car. If their policy is to always run credit then I should have been told that when I asked in the beginning. Also, during the test drive I was told they had the navigation card, but it was not in the vehicle. After I purchased the car, they couldn't find it. The sales person did give me a navigation card afterwards, but it was an earlier version. I appreciate that he found one, but since I was told they had it, I should have been give at least the version that came with the car.

Jeff, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would lo...ve to talk with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (661) 382-4700 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

March 12, 2018

Friendly service. Shuttle dropped me off at home while my truck was being serviced and they picked me Up when it was ready.

March 9, 2018

The service staff is so kind and courteous and they make you laugh and feel welcomed. I highly recommend them and I think I found my new dealership fo...r my services on my car

March 5, 2018

We called AutoNation & they got our car in as soon as it was jumped! They replaced our battery, ran tests & upgrades. They shuttled my husband back ...& forth, all very convenient!!! All the personnel involved were just lovely. Thank you AutoNation.

Jacqueline, we are happy you and your husband had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Ford Valencia. If you ever need help, just give us a call. ...Happy motoring!

AutoNation Ford Valencia