SCHUMACHER AUTOMOTIVE NORTH PALM BEACH

884 reviews

884 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• March 23, 2018

They a great service except for this one guy that I encounter today! Every 6 months we always come to this place for oil change and Tire rotation. Today... I went to Dave Stadelman's booth he was rude, I feel like he doesn't want to help me. Thank God Alex Temple save me from that guy and assist me instead, non the less I'm still happy and they still deserve the 5 stars rate! One person won't change our decision of not going back to their place! Alex Temple, Jesse Solari and other stuff are still great and friendly!

We're excited to hear that Alex took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Schumacher Chevrolet... Buick GMC Team

September 22, 2018

Deal with Brandon Byers, he works out of all 15 Schumacher locations, and knows more about cars and angles to save money than anyone I have ever met. ... He helped my wife and I find the perfect car, and was thousands less than the competitor, no haggling back and forth.

Schumacher Volkswagen Lake Park

Mike, thank you for taking the time to provide this excellent review. I am glad that you had a great experience with Brandon and that he was able to g...et you the best deal! If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Brandon Byers

Sales Associate

September 21, 2018

Everyone was great starting with Cindi setting up the appointment to the service, I've been servicing my Passat Wagon at this dealership for 9 years..

Schumacher Volkswagen Lake Park

Bart, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for being a long time loyal customer! We appreciate you. It is great to know ...that your service is always top notch which makes you continue to return. See you soon. Let us know if we can further assist you. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

September 17, 2018

I called multiple times finally getting a return call hours later. The service I was looking to have done should take less then one hour this information... coming from both a service tech from another state and online. The website clearly states the service department is open until 6pm yet I was rudely informed if I wanted this service preformed I would need to come no later then 3:30 pm. Though I am a dedicated GM person I will never deal with this dealership again it is far less convenient but I will drive to Bell Glades instead much nicer and fat less expensive $80 less per hour

Schumacher Buick GMC of North Palm Beach

Bmont I would like to discuss your review with you. I apologize for any misinformation on our Website. I am in the process of correcting the hou...rs listed. Please call me anytime to discuss the other details you mentioned Jim Kaplan 561-227-6187 Customer Experience Manager

August 31, 2018

Gray is great! Simply put I feel that he is not your typical car salesman. He truly wants to make the buying experience easy and not make you feel that... the dealership is trying to win one over on you. Easy to deal with and fair. This is the second car that I've gotten from him this year.

Schumacher Volkswagen Lake Park

Kelli, thank you for taking the time to provide this excellent 5-star review for Schumacher Auto and Gray. We appreciate your business and hope to see... you again soon! If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Gray Inge

Sales Associate

August 24, 2018

Moe was the absolute BEST!!!! He made my purchasing experience extremely easy. He didn???t give me any false information, was upfront and honest. I definitely... appreciate that! He was GREAT!!!

Schumacher Chevrolet

Thank you for your positive review Mesha, we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! If we can assist you further, please... do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Moawiah Kahala

Sales

August 14, 2018

Great customer service I absolutely thought they were going to decline and tell me to leave but somehow Mike was able to get me in a brand new 2018 vw... and I will be forever grateful for this company who also makes it a point to make sure customer is thoroughly sarisfied and taken care of and I look forward to a very long term relationship with this company

Schumacher Volkswagen Lake Park

Drew, thank you for taking the time and submitting a 5-star review. I'm glad you had a great experience with Micheal who is truly an asset to our team.... If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us. Lisa Parker Director of Customer Relations 561-253-6229

August 2, 2018

If you want to take your car into service so a dealer can have fix the problem and then cause many additional problems to get you back in to service again... then go to Schumacher Chevy. also they will charge you 300% more for parts and labor then you can have it done by an independent mechanic. I took my car in in June 2018 and had to take it back in to service in July for the same problem plus four more problems. I never had a problem with my stereo speakers or cruise control before I took the car to service, but now they don't work at all and I never had a traction control light coming on repeatedly. And of course they say it must be another part or parts that need to be replaced so they can can upcharge you on parts and labor 300 percent again. Stay away from Schumacher in Lake Park. I did for about 12 years, but I won't ever be going back to get suckered by Schumacher.

Schumacher Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. I apologize for the service you experienced. We at Schumacher believe in treating our customers ...as family and if you have been wronged it was not our intention. I do not have any of your information to look up your visit. Please contact me if you need further assistance. Lisa Parker Director of Customer Relations 561-253-6229

Nick Jensen

Service Advisor

July 25, 2018

I have been a long time customer at Schumacher at Northlake also at Okeechobee and I always had a really great experiences.. Thank you so much Schumacher... family

Schumacher Volkswagen Lake Park

Alcileni, thank you for taking the time to provide this 5-star review, we appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that you continue to have great experien...ces with Schumacher Automotive and we appreciate your business! If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Johan Velez

Service Advisor

Chrisopher Smith

Sales Manager

July 23, 2018

Our salesman Michael was excellent from his first handshake to handing us the keys. There was no pressure and everyone involved in the transaction executed... their part of the sale flawlessly! This was our second VW purchase and it was pleasant and quick. It was the first time I didn't cringe when car shopping.

Schumacher Volkswagen Lake Park

Thank you for your positive review. Our team is pleased with the excellent feedback and appreciate it very much. If we can assist you any further, ple...ase do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003