Schumacher Automotive - North Palm Beach

Used 888-430-5216 Email Dealer
Service 877-407-7285

Average based on 251 reviews
  • Excellent buying experience

I had a great buying experience at Schumacher Chevrolet. I have stopped at severel dealership through the state of Florida and had numerous follow up phone calls with pusher sales men. Dave Rosynek sales consultant was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and made me feel very comfortable to be there. I would defiantly refer going to see Dave for any sales help out of the several other dealerships I went to. He was quick at finding the car I wanted, and very informative on every aspect of the car. Very happy with my new purchase, and experience! Happy owner of 2012 Chevy Cruise Eco

• New 1500!

Go see Ben Stienberg! Got me into an even nicer truck then I thought I was going to get. Great selection, comfortable buying environment. Fair prices and the dealership works as a team to get you the best deal possible.

• Acadia

We went to Schumacher because Dennis V had been so good to work with previously. He was again very pleasant and professional, and went out of his way to get me the vehicleaners I wanted.

• GOOD SERVICE

Always treated fairly and courteous at this dealer.

Always treated fairly and courteous at this dealer.

• Truck service

It's always a pleasure dealing with Schumacher ! From the purchase to the service it's always a breeze and everyone that I've come in contact with has been great.

• Buick Survey

Schumacher Buick is by far the only first class dealership I have done business with the last 50 years and their GM Mr. John Ring is the best in the business

• Great Service

Brandon Byers was our sales person and did a great job! Thank you for all you did and being so efficient! Cindy and Karl

• exceptional salesman

Dennis Vaughn is the complete package, and makes the purchase process enjoying

Dennis Vaughn is the complete package, and makes the purchase process enjoying

• Phenomenal experience

I was in the market for a larger SUV to my than current GMC TERRAIN...to fit my nephews new wheelchair since it couldn't fit at all into the terrain.Trudy Ann Smith is a hard working, professional and super easy to talk to sales rep.She made sure my nephew (who has special needs) was comfortable through the process first and foremost. She found my new truck for him and made sure he would be completely comfortable in it. She was very thorough in showing me all the vehicle capabilities and even helped measure the truck space to ensure the wheelchair would fit.Unlike other dealers she understood I was NOT in the market for a van and I NEVER felt pressure or stressed during the whole process. TRUDY ANN SMITH turned my casual browsing into the happy purchase of a Chevrolet Tahoe.She did a phenomenal job in making my purchase an ENJOYABLE one....AND...she truly took my nephews needs into FULL consideration.I could not be more thankful that she approached us on the lot just as we were leaving...Trudy Ann Smith is the kind of rep ANYONE will feel comfortable making a purchase with.This is in ALL HONESTY!

• Corvette

As always I was treated like family Jessie the tech was extremely knowledgeable about the problem I was having with my car