SCHUMACHER AUTOMOTIVE NORTH PALM BEACH

958 reviews

958 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 20, 2019

My service advisor is great! Besides Tom Ford- Dave keeps me coming back as this is much further from my house. I would highly recommend Dave as a service... advisor to everyone! Very happy with him!!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your great experience with us. We appreciate all recommendations and look forward to seeing you again very so...on! If we can assist you further, please feel free to reach out. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Dave Stadelman

(5.0) 5 reviews

Thomas Ford

Sales Associate

(5.0) 9 reviews

February 13, 2019

Jay is the most responsive and professional person I ever dealt with in any customer service department anywhere and that includes my Mercedes and porsche

Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this excellent review for Schumacher Auto and Jay, who is definitely an asset to our team! We appreciat...e your business and hope to see you again soon. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Jay Rutenberg

(5.0) 11 reviews

• March 23, 2018

They a great service except for this one guy that I encounter today! Every 6 months we always come to this place for oil change and Tire rotation. Today... I went to Dave Stadelman's booth he was rude, I feel like he doesn't want to help me. Thank God Alex Temple save me from that guy and assist me instead, non the less I'm still happy and they still deserve the 5 stars rate! One person won't change our decision of not going back to their place! Alex Temple, Jesse Solari and other stuff are still great and friendly!

We're excited to hear that Alex took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Schumacher Chevrolet... Buick GMC Team

February 13, 2019

Excellent, friendly, timely service from booking appointment through delivery of vehicle following service. Nice facility, waiting area, and reliable shuttle... service while waiting for repair. Dave Stadelman easy to work with; follows up on progress.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're pleased to know we have been able to... exceed your expectations and really help you out! If we can assist you further, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Dave Stadelman

(5.0) 5 reviews

February 13, 2019

Awesome car for a competitive price plus the staff was very professional Worked with Barry in sales and Nick for the paperwork and warranty information...

Donn, thank you for your positive 5-star review and rating. We are pleased to hear that Barry and Nick were so professional and helpful throughout you...r sales experience! Welcome to the family and we hope to see you soon. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

February 12, 2019

Nick Jensen in the service department is very professional. I am pleased with him Excellent customer service. I didn't have to wait a long time for my... car to be repaired.

Elsa, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am glad that you had a great experience with Nick in the service department, who is trul...y an asset to our team. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Nick Jensen

(4.9) 19 reviews

February 12, 2019

Very good customer service. Tom especially was very professional and made the whole experience pleasant. I would definitely make it my to go car service... dealership.

Thanks for your positive review, Paty. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Schumacher Automotive with Tom in service! If you need ...any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

February 11, 2019

You put a new battery in car the end of Aug. On Saturday, car needed to be jumped. On Monday, car needed to be jumped again. Took it to your service department,... and they did a good job of diagnosing the issue and installed a new battery at no cost. The original one was still under warranty.

Thank you for your positive 5-star review. Our team is pleased with the excellent feedback and appreciate it very much. If we can assist you any furth...er, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

February 10, 2019

I just leased a new VW Tiguan here and was very pleasantly surprised. Went in on an internet ad with a reasonable monthly payment and was disappointed... to find they had sold out of all 2018 SE trim levels with no new ones or 2019 S's coming soon. But they offered me one of their last new 2018s with a higher trim level for just slightly more than the 2018 SE and 2019S with way less features and nothing really changed from a 2018 to 2019 anyway. Jim Rogers and his manager Clark were great, none of the typical pressure or sales gimmicks (paint sealer on a leased car, excessive title fees, complex math etc.) you get from most other dealers. I went in on a Wednesday, called on Saturday to say yes and started the paperwork via email and spent 2.5 hours at the dealer on Sunday (Jim came in on his day off) signing the paperwork and picking up the car and drove off the lot with a full tank of gas. No fuss, no muss and even more important no hidden surprises or charges for paint sealer or anything else from the price given on Wednesday. I would highly recommend Jim Rogers.

Thank you for taking the time out to share your good leasing experience with us. We are pleased to hear that Clark and Jim were so helpful and friendl...y during your visit! Welcome to the family and we look forward to seeing you again. If we can assist you further, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Clark Boxall

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

James Rogers

Sales Associate

NOT RATED

February 9, 2019

We had an excellent experience in buying a car at Schumacher Chevrolet. All the personnel we dealt with were low key, personable and patient. They all... answered our questions or found the answer if they weren't sure. We did not feel pressured. Extra special thank you to Mike Sturm & Scott Kimelman as well as Victoria King for their extreme professionalism! Ryan McConnell did an outstanding job in negotiating our price.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your best car buying experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you had such great customer service and ...care from the whole team, which is what we strive for! If we can assist you further, please feel free to reach out. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003