Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 877-433-9590 Dealer Website
Used 877-438-2117 Email Dealer
Service 866-978-2697

4.4
460 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Father

Lied to us just to get us to go to the car dealership car we want it was not even there

• The BEST SERVICE!

It was the best experience I have ever had when purchasing transportation. The dealership was beautiful, the staff made us feel welcome, our sales man, Shelby Jefferson is THE BEST!!! Thankful to God for Shelby & Salvatore. WONDERFUL!!! I will send referrals.

• Excellent Customer Service
    January 3, 2017

Simeon was amazing and very friendly! He made the purchasing process unbelievably easy and flawless. He was very personable and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend him and the dealership. Mike in finance was also a pleasure to work with. Exceptional customer service!

• Great staff at the dealership.

I like the ease of the process from the time I walked in as a customer to going out the door with a vehicle.

Thank you, Michael, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Oil change/service

Was taken in on time for oil change and tire rotation. Anthony was a professional in every aspect. Was out in 1hour

• Great Service

Friendly, Aaron was very informative and helpful every step of the way. He is great! Made me feel at ease.

• Helpful and Clear
    December 31, 2016

Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

I was looking to purchase a new car and decided to stop by Napleton's to look at some Jeeps. I was helped by Jorge De La Rosa (can't forget a name like that) who was helpful in showing me around the dealership and at their selection of Jeeps, he wasn't overbearing either like many car salesmen tend to be which I found fantastic. Though I didn't end up buying a car on that trip I'll most definitely be coming back in the future.

Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that Jorge was so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best, Stacy Arnold, Customer Relations Manager , sarnold@napleton.com

• Great Experience

Friendly and helpful sales associate and service provider. Excellent managers. Nice show room Need to have more giveaways Like coffee mugs or key chains

We appreciate the kind words, Jennifer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Stacy Arnold, Customer Relations Manager | sarnold@napleton.com

• Clean facilities

I foud the wright vehicule, the color, with the equipment , test drive, salesman show me all and explain to me how to use the screen and options

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Napleton's Northlake CDJR, Guy! We hope to see you again soon!

• Great service!

Fast easy and great service. Was in and out with finance and DJ really made the process smooth and easy.

Anthony, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car! Best, Stacy Arnold, Customer Relations Manager | sarnold@napleton.com