Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.5
503 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Update on previous review

After about a month of trying to contact the GM, it was finally done. They ended up sending me a check for the amount that was needed to fix the car. Their sales managers could use a little training in following through with getting messages to others. All in all my issue was resolved. Thank you

• Perfect ride for me
    September 7, 2017

I found my perfect car at Northlake CJD. My friends and family complemented me a lot for the choice I made. When I got there Mimi the receptionist greeted me with a welcoming smile, I felt at ease instantly. That really smoothed out the process. Thank you Mimi keep on smiling.

• Good prices

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Aaron D! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

I love the deal I got on my car, but I love the more. From the moment I went in the receptionist Mimi made me feel like I was in the right place and my feelings were right. I got myself a great deal and a great car. Thank you all

• Excellent customer service

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Elliot! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

Northlake CJD knows how to treat their customers. Start with the receptionist Mimi, she welcomed me with a pleasant greeting and a smile. My salesman were very attentive and supportive.

Thank you to all the staffs at Northlake CJD specially Mimi the receptionist who got me a great salesman to help me get my new car.

Johnathan S, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Napleton's Northlake CDJR!

• Wonderful people

Congratulations on your new car, James! It is great to hear our Staff was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We hope to see you again!

The people there are wonderful and they are all so helpful. Mimi welcomed me in such way that made feel comfortable. The she proceeded to paired me with the perfect salesman for in my opinion. I happy the outcome and I love my new car.

• Great place to buy a car

This dealership is awesome. Their prices and customer service are amazing. The first person I met was Mimi, she was very kind and loving to me and my family. She was very helpful throughout the whole time I was there. Thanks Mimi

• Loving receptionist

Hi Binito A, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Napleton's Northlake CDJR. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Was looking for a wrangler, I went to Napleton CJD on Northlake. Best decision ever. The receptionist Mimi welcomed me with a greeting and got the right salesman.

• Happiest receptionist ever

Went in with my wife and was greeted by the most happiest receptionist ever. Mimi greeted me and my wife with such a beautiful smile and offered us assistant right away. Keep on smiling MImi ¿

• The Best
    September 4, 2017

My wife and I visited several dealerships, prior to stopping by. I had given up looking but on our way home my wife insisted we pull in. Met James our salesperson told him about our bad experience at the other dealerships we visited. Immediately he went to work and found what we were looking for and the price we wanted. I arrived frustrated and beat down, I left satisfied and will tell anyone and everyone to shop here before they go anywhere else. My future purchases will be with this dealer and sales staff.