New 888-337-5579 Dealer Website
Used 888-338-9407 Email Dealer
Service 877-968-7031

Average based on 313 reviews.
  • Great Experience!

My wife and I recently bought a new 2016 Lexus RX-350 from Lexus of Palm Beach. The entire experience, from the moment we walked in, was enjoyable which is not always the case when car shopping. The dealership itself is amazing; there's even a cafe staffed by a lady who makes complimentary pancakes and waffles fresh to order! Our salesman, Jim Riter, was a pleasure to deal with. He showed us several models, different colors and features, while being patient as we went back and forth between ourselves deciding which model was right for us. Once we made our decision, he moved us quickly through the buying process. We had a budget in mind and Jim, with some help from the sales director, Ann, was able to get us in the vehicle we really wanted and tweak the numbers until we were satisfied. We rate Lexus of Palm Beach and our new RX350 a perfect 5 out of 5 stars!!

• Mr Bernadotte

Great with Darell Young. My service advisor has always been great. He was always ready when it was time for my appointment. I am very satisfied with his service,

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Every Time!!!

Mr. Young was my service adviser and a great service is what he provided.His Personality and knowledge will help Lexus keep a lot of customers.

• 2013 Lexus GS 350

Good and bad experience. I started the process with a salesman who was extremely nice. It was recommended that I switch and work with the department that deals with "friends and family" but I wanted the salesman to get credit. That was my mistake. I felt like financing misled me on the "friends and family discount." My trade-in was devalued by $150 and I was then given $150 for the "friends and family discount". I received the same full dollar value when my car was appraised a month earlier. There was no line item for the discount. The car - wow! I was driving a 2004 Lexus GS before. Who knew how many changes could be made in such a short period of time? A beautiful, luxurious car that drives well and makes you feel safe. Jim Riter was helpful through the buying process.

• review of 2016 ES350 purchase

Very nice Salesmen but, the process of buying a car is very upsetting because you never get one fare price unless you fight for it. Technology staff very informative, very helpful, but a phone call request was not returned. Car very pretty, and drives nicely. Would have liked a split back seat and automatic mirrors that can be closed from the inside.

• Excellent Service

Excellent Service with Franchesca Everytime!! Both my husband and I get our cars serviced @ Lexus! Franchesca always goes above and beyond!

We appreciate your loyal business. Our team is always happy to help! Safe travels.

• Lexus Palm Beach Florida

Very impressive dealership! Overall I give them 5stars in every aspect!!!!

Very impressive dealership! Overall I give them 5stars in every aspect!!!!

• Love the 350

I will always stick with a Lexus. I love that car and I love the service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

I will always stick with a Lexus. I love that car and I love the service.

• Purchase at Lexus of Palm Beach

This is about a new 2016 Lexus RX450h that I purchased from Lexus of Palm Beach in Florida. I placed the order 12/8/15 when this newly designed very popular model was in extremely high demand. Additionally, this was a custom order of optional equipment and this hybrid is made only in Japan. During the 7 month wait for the car, I'd called Ann & Mark who both assisted me with the purchase fairly rerularly and at times expressing my frustration with the long delay. They were both patient, courteous and as helpful as possible. They were also very fair with the sales price and even shipped the car to my summer address 1500 mi away after they received it, at Lexus' expense! They were wonderful and I'd never buy a Lexus anywhere else.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Lexus of Palm Beach, Paul! It means so much to have earned your trust in our business. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Safe travels!

• Service on my NX300H

Danny Chupek our service advisor is upbeat, attentive and thorough when it comes to servicing our vehicle.