4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 406 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

406 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton's Palm Beach Acura from DealerRater.com

May 8, 2018

My experience here was almost identical to another reviewer. The main difference is that we drove from even farther away to see an advertised vehicle.... I spoke with their representative Aime by phone and email and informed her that we lived roughly an hour and a half away and wanted to ensure the vehicle was available before we made the drive. Was told multiple times they had the Acura MDX we saw online. I called the morning that we were to see the car and was told the car was there. Was even told they would get the keys and make sure it was ready to go when we arrived. As another reviewer stated, when we arrived she came out, introduced herself, and then left. We never saw her again. Another salesman came out and told us the car had been sold three days beforehand. He then tried to sell us other vehicles and assured us the whole thing wasn't a bait and switch. Yeah, sure. He told us their website takes awhile to update but even if that were true it doesn't excuse their representatives from the responsibility to confirm information and relay that to customers. The silver lining here is that we were able to get a better deal on a newer MDX with less miles at another dealership that I also reviewed (Crown Acura). If you are out of town and thinking of making a drive to see a car, I'd keep looking. At the very least make sure you have multiple backups at other dealerships to make sure you don't end up making a blank trip like we did.

March 24, 2018

Everyone who work there were really friendly, and I want to thank Shalaby for helping me out also. With out him I don’t think I would of got a car tha...t I was interested in.

We're pleased you found our team friendly, and we will pass your thanks along to Shalaby. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything addit...ional we can do for you!

March 10, 2018

It was easy to set up the appointment. Whenever I???ve come in for service Richie has taken time to explain everything to me. And he???s always curtio...us & expediates the service as best as possible.

Napleton's Palm Beach Acura

Hello, Thank you so much for leaving this review. We strive to give each customer a wonderful experience. I appreciate your feedback and so does my st...aff. We hope you have a great day! Thanks, Sean Mekeeff General Manager Napleton's Palm Beach Acura sean@napleton.com 561-686-0300

Employees Worked With
    March 4, 2018

Bait and switch tactics. The most horrible experience in a dealership. Shame on Acura for supporting this dealership. Be very careful because they wi...ll take advantage of you.

Napleton's Palm Beach Acura

My name is Fran Deroncelley and I¿¿¿m the Customer Relations Manager here at Napletons Palm Beach Acura. I wanted to discuss your resent service visit... and try and make things right. You can best reach me at 561-686-0300. I look forward to speaking with you.

February 28, 2018

This dealership is the most frustrating, misleading and obnoxious dealership I've ever had the displeasure of "working" with. I tried twice to get out... of my lease early and into a new lease with them. On both occasions, I was mislead, my time was wasted and my intelligence insulted. It's difficult enough being a single female purchasing a vehicle on her own, but when you have to deal with a dealership like Napleton it is absolutely impossible. On both trips to the dealership the salesmen were unprepared. They had no knowledge of what I was looking for despite the fact that I was told that the car I wanted to see would be waiting for. I waited for hours while the salesman looked around the lot for what I was looking for, only to be told it was not there. I was treated like a second class citizen. I then decided that I was interested in another vehicle. We came to an agreement on the numbers, and once again, the old bait and switch. They didn't have the vehicle that I wanted, nor could they get it. They attempted to coax me into a vehicle that I didn't want. Did I mention that this was after I gave them a $1000 deposit!? Thankfully, my deposit was returned, but my wasted time was not. I was actually supposed to meet with the General Manager, Sean Makkeef, who could not have been any less interested. He sat down with me for approximately 2 minutes, and then passed me off onto his sales associate, Shelby, who had no idea what I was looking for. If I said Sean was unprofessional, that would be putting it nicely. Not only would I never do business with this dealership, I would highly recommend no one do business with them. The amount of incompetence, dishonesty and lack of professionalism is astonishing. I chose to do business with another dealership, got exactly what I wanted at a better price and left much more satisfied and much less aggravated.

January 15, 2018

They are awesome in the service department and Niko is the best advisor who provides professional help any time of the day even after hours. I am very... happy with my vehicle and the care it receives at napleton acura???s service department.

Napleton's Palm Beach Acura

Hi Marcela, Thank you so much for leaving this positive review about your recent visit to our dealership. We strive to give each customer a world clas...s experience and look forward to your next visit. I appreciate your feedback and so does my staff. We hope you have a great day! Sincerely, Sean Makeeff General Manager Napleton's Palm Beach Acura sean@napleton.com 561-686-0300

January 5, 2018

Napelton Palm Beach Acura is the best! I?ve been using this dealer since 1999 and the service has remained consistent from purchasing a new vehicle to... service, they are hands down the best! Antwon in sales is amazing!

Here at Napleton's Palm Beach Acura, we understand your time is valuable. Thank you for letting us know how your experience was. We hope to see you ag...ain! Safe travels!

December 25, 2017

Excellent experience except for the amount of paperwork it takes to buy a car.

Stephen, we are pleased to have provided an excellent experience. If you have any further needs or questions, please give us a call. We're always happ...y to help!

November 2, 2017

Ever since I purchased my lease from them it has been nothing but problems. My radio never works, the breaks dont work, the tires are bald after 25,00...0 miles, there is a smell in the car that I cant get rid of, it breaks down. I purchased every type of coverage I could get when I leased my ILX. I purchased every package, bumper to bumper. I pay almost $500 a month for my lease so I could be covered. Mind you I have a 780 credit score. Every one of those problems I mentioned ended up being a recall that I had to fight with the service department for them to do anything about. When they finally realized they were recalls each time they told us its not their job to know every recall on every car. Even the smell in the car was a problem with the radiator but they refused to do anything about it until I researched it myself to find out it was a recall. I sat down with a district manager and we spoke about my issues. She offered me 3 payments off my lease. She never came through with this offer. I spent countless hours on the phone to facilitate this compensation, and it was never done. She wasted my time, and lied. The brand new 2016 car eventually broke down on the side of the road. I called roadside assistance. Two hours later on the side of a highway they never showed. Another hour goes by and they still dont show. I was 8 and a half months pregnant with my broken down brand new car on the side of the road, and a service I pay for (roadside assistance) never shows up. I end up having to fix my car myself in the Florida heat, and I was so dizzy I had to go to the hospital instead of the funeral I was on my way to to put my grandfather to rest. They take zero accountability for their service or their company, and are constantly looking to pass the buck.

Employees Worked With
    October 20, 2017

Impolite. Rude. The manager insulted me as a customer. I was a loyal customer for many years. I will never shop there again and doubt if I will buy a...n Acura again.

6870 Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach, FL 33411