King Hyundai of Deerfield Beach

New (844) 467-9838 (844) 467-9838
Used (888) 892-1314 (888) 892-1314
Service (888) 440-5658 (888) 440-5658

(1,418 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I have had the best experiences over the last few years...

I have had the best experiences over the last few years with Logan as my service representative. Logan goes the extra mile and is the best service rep I have ever had anywhere ! Sincerely Joseph Butto.

King Hyundai was what I expected in a dealership. I have...

King Hyundai was what I expected in a dealership. I have been there a few times for oil changes. Which could have been a little shorter, LOL, but their professionalism and making sure that I was satisfied. Went above and beyond all expectations. Thanks to the service team at King Hyundai

Great staff. They care, they do not push you, they give...

Great staff. They care, they do not push you, they give you options. Bryan Horsford, our sales consultant, was absolutely amazing. He is patient, kind and genuine. We are so happy with our Elantra!

1.0

The reason car salesman have a bad reputation

They are schemers. Right from the start it was obvious they were going to try and manipulate me into the best deal for themselves. I was directed there by Carsaver via Walmart auto. That service set up the appointment and gave me a price for the car I was interested in. Carsaver also offers a lifetime warranty. Immediately the salesman I was with brought over two more to tell me how awful that warranty was and I shouldn’t do it.(if they don’t give me the warranty, they can avoid paying Carsaver a finders fee). Literally the first twelve minute was spent telling me how worthless, cheap, and dishonest hits party warranties were. I don’t think they considered how them working with an apparent “garbage company that cheats customers” looks since that was the service that brought me in the door. They then proceeded to pull the ol’Texas switch on me. They showed me the car that was the “managers special”(aka last years model that everyone used for test drives they haven’t been able to sell) not the 2020, but pushing this 2019 . Not the car I went there for. It wasn’t even the same color. We took the test drive me car was fine. When we got back they started talking price. I asked three times about the other cars they have and they wouldn’t even tell me anything other than”they are more expensive” they were selling me this car no matter what. Finally I asked them to redeem the offer I received from Hyundai to test drive a car and receive an$50 Visa card. They refused to validate it until I came back to buy a car. I’m summarion. They threw dirt on their marketing partners, lied to me, manipulated me, tried tricking me, and defrauded me. All before I even bought the car. Can’t wait to spend to $18,000 here, right? Worst display of sales I’ve ever seen and as a lifelong salesman I am appalled at the lack of character. You should all be fired.

Dealer response

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to review us and bring your experience at our dealership to our attention. We regret to hear about this experience and would like to discuss the situation with you further. Please contact us at the information below. Jason Frieder General Manager 954-574-4500

Great service

A to the service department who recently worked on my car. All work was done in a timely manner and appreciate Sergio returning my calls almost immediately and answering my questions. Highly recommend, very friendly staff.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Shawn! We're thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience at our dealership. If you ever need any other assistance, please feel free to contact us!

4th Time Buyer

Our experience with Denis Bajrak was great. He was very professional, and thorough. We had advised him that we did not have much time to due to an appointment to we had. He was able to show us the vehicle that we were interested in and we were able to make a deal and buy a the vehicle without all the nonsense. We also were able to leave and come back to have all the paper work ready to sign and vehicle ready for pickup.

Very satisfy With the Service

I am very satisfied with the sales of my new 2019 Santa Fe black Limited the sales person is name is Eric and Dennis they are excellence sales person and also Victor from financing And very honest staff

Great, easy, fast

Logan was great! Very professional and nice! Was in and out! Explained everything to me! Good guy! Would recommend this dealership to everyone. Hopefully the hurricane doesn’t hit us.

My car buying experience was a breeze,

Mike was friendly, professional, and thorough. He took the time to make sure my questions were answered. He also walked me through the paperwork and made sure my vehicle was perfect before he handed me the keys.

Extremely Satisfied

Robert was excellent . On time , courteous, professional. I have dealt with many service advisers in my time and he is tied at the top with one other.