Braman Honda of Palm Beach

2761 reviews

2761 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Braman Honda of Palm Beach from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 23, 2019

Personnel were prompt, friendly and informative Services were performed in less time than I expected

July 21, 2019

Great service department. Friendly and quick service.

• November 14, 2018

I have been to this location here in greenacres a few times and i never felt more satisfied leaving this dealership until today. As I arrived I was greeted... by the young lady who was very pleasant and had a wonderful smile as she assured me my adviser would be out shortly. Moments later i received another warm welcome from Isai Perez who i felt was very professional and had a great demeanor. Also i expressed to him my slight frustration with having to come back twice in order to use the Honda Coupons i had found on the website as i was going on vacation for my birthday in the next week. I was aware that i could not combine the two but Isai made an accommodation for me which i was very thankful for. Saving me from having to do two different appointments before my trip. Hence his attention to detail and customer satisfaction i felt went above and beyond. As i work for a 5 star resort and i felt as if i was receiving five star service.

Thank you for taking the time to offer your great rating and review. We are so glad you had a great experience with Braman Honda. Enjoy your new vehic...le. Safe driving. Carlos Gonzalez General Manager cgonzalez@bramanhondapb.com

July 21, 2019

No matter which service advisor I have, I am always well taken care of. They listen to what I am asking and take care of everything. They are also pretty... accurate in how long and what it will take to fix an issue.

July 21, 2019

My service advisor Valerie Chrystal was very professional and articulated everything that needed to be done.

July 19, 2019

I always have my car serviced at Braman Honda. I purchased my car there. The dealership is conveniently located and the people that work there are very... accommodating.

July 19, 2019

The Service Department was friendly and responsive. Our Service Advisor, Rosmery, was enthusiastic and courts. We also appreciated the rental car provided... during the time of the repair. This made the whole process much less of a nuisance.

July 19, 2019

I had my dodge for about 12 years. So, naturally, I went there first when it was time for a new vehicle. I had done some research online. And planned on... going to honda and then mazda (if I didn't like the vehicle or the price wasn't right). My experience at dodge was terrible!! This IS a BRAMAN HONDA review, but I MUST compare my experiences! I had such a great experience in the past, customer service wise (with dodge), that I convinced my ex to purchase one as well. But everything about this particular visit and Inquiry was extremely skeevy and unjust! From haggling with 3 pushy men, to the amount that they offered me for my trade in. One man, even declined to shake my hand because he "was OCD with germs!" Which had me requesting the return of my keys, "so, that I could go to honda before they close!!" They tried telling me that THEY sold hondas... But I was SO uncomfortable and put off (as a young woman trying to purchase a vehicle), that I just wanted to get out of there!! I drove straight to honda. I asked to test drive a specific vehicle that I saw online and was paired with Carlos G. He was SO SWEET and kind! Actually, everyone that I came into contact with that evening, went out of their way to say hello! The overall feeling from hondas employees was above and beyond and WARM/personable! They were happy and friendly. Truly night and day with my experience at dodge. I didn't feel uncomfortable or pushed into my purchase. I felt the price was more than fair AND they offered me almost 3 times the amount for my trade in! Which was well played, because it bought you another customer! I also worked out finances with Almonso M. He went out of his way to make sure my payments were affordable and within my budget. Both of these gentlemen are TRULY AN ASSET to your company!! They went above and beyond and have definitely kick started such a positive experience for me with braman honda! My mechanic told me the last 2 visits, to buy a honda or a mazda. It's been a few days and I am already SO IMPRESSED with the customer service AND my vehicle! THANK YOU SO MUCH CARLOS, ALFONSO AND all of the staff at honda :D

Worked with:
    Carlos Grijalva

Sales

(5.0) 25 reviews

Alfonso Murcia

f&I Coordinator

(4.9) 64 reviews

July 19, 2019

I was amazed by the level of professionalism and respect that I got from the people at Braman Honda. Completely satisfied.

July 19, 2019

Second time around, 2016 Honda CIVIC and now 2019 CR-V. I consider my self a customer. This is my second lease at this location with the same salesperson... Carlos Grijalva. My oil change (that is because that is the only thing my car need service for) always in BH of WPBI would not go anywhere else!!! Sales staf is superv!!! Honda and Braman Honda of West Palm Beach is a sure bet.