Wayne Akers Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Wonderful experience
    June 26, 2012

Wayne Akers Ford not only had a wonderful experience but they had huge inventory. I was treated very well by everyone

Repair service
    September 19, 2017

Long time customers over 37 years love our sales person, but lately service dept slacking. Seems like disinterested in problems. More interested in te...lling us to trade the vehicle rather than honoring extended warrantee and just fixing it.

Fair, honest, fast!
    April 10, 2017

Living 90 miles away from the dealer, I wanted to be sure I would get a good deal before I left home. The gave me a good trade in value for my curren...t car, and beat the deal of any of the local Ford dealers. When I arrived at the dealer, there were no surprises on my trade in value or the price of the car. I was in and out in less than an hour. Very good car-buying experience!

No recommend it
    December 13, 2016

I went there to flush the transmission and add new oil and they say the car don't have filter, the transmission have filter never change it, know we h...ave problems with the transmission and they say we have to repair some pieces inside, still charge to look for the problem I don't recommend it.

bad exprience mean people the finance man denise
    January 18, 2016

finance guy denise is very rude and he demanded more money

The manager needs to learn about customer service.
    January 14, 2016

I don't typically write negative reviews, but after no apology or any kind of response from the managers and owners of Wayne Akers Ford for their acti...ons, I'm going to have to do this. My husband had a leased Ford Escape that was due to expire January 2016. Unfortunately he passed away 12/5/15. My stepson contacted Ford and they kept saying that, due to the circumstances, they would pick up the car. They never showed over a 2 week period and it was emotionally upsetting to see his car setting in front of the house. After calls to the leasing agent, Mike Lee, with no response, I drove the are to the dealership to drop it off. I met with Manny, the manager and I wanted to know why Mr. Lee never called me back. He snapped at me and said, "I don't know!" That was the beginning of a horrible experience. The last thing I told him was that I was so hurt because I lost my husband and the car had been sitting for 3 weeks. He said, "It's not my fault your husband died, so have a nice day!" I was horrified and had to walk home 2 miles. I'm 70 years old and there was no concern, no empathy, no care, no nothing. I will NEVER forget how I was treated at this dealership. I wrote a letter to the owner and he has not responded. I will tell everyone I know to never go there for any reason, but if they want to be disrespected and dealt with rudely, then that's the place to go.

Worst Service Ever
    October 7, 2015

Vehicle held 42 days on an estimated 11 day repair. Was not properly fixed had to be returned and was held again for over 3 weeks. No communication fr...om dealership. Non- fulfillment of promised rental car reimbursement. No response to letters mailed. Uncaring and unprofessional. All around terrible experience.

lousy service on follow-up from your financial dep
    September 11, 2015

I bought a 2013 Ford Ranger, and purchased the extended warranty at thae time (02/2014). Due to family health issues I needed to sell that vehicle. I ...drove from Vero Beach to the dealership to process the cancellation of the warranty, and was to d i would receive my rebate in about 4 weeks. It's now 6 weeks, and no check. Several calls to the financial department are always met withe voice mail. NO RESPONSE. When I showed up to buy, I couldnt get out of my car without a sales rep right there. They out to train your financial people how they handle customer service

Poor service department
    April 10, 2015

Dropped my car off to have a fuel and vapor leaks fixed (DTC code for the vapor leak). I was charged nearly $350 for a part I don't think I needed and... left with problem solved? NO. Still had a fuel and vapor leaks. Brought the car back for a follow up diagnostic and was told I had a hole in my gas tank. Went home and a two minute effort and simple inspection at the fuel pump access above the tank reveled a loose fuel line fitting and a loose mounting ring for the pump. In a few minutes I fixed it myself with one screwdriver. No hole in the tank. Just a FEW MINUTES of proper diagnostics and/or common sense follow up and they could have been heroes in this situation. But lazy diagnostics and sloppy trouble shooting left a customer with a very bitter experience. They will be relegated to oil changes only and I will still have to double check their work for lack of trust...

So grateful I went to Wayne Akers.
    April 3, 2015

Bought my first brand new truck from these guys the other day. Diego Torres was there and he went to bat for me right away. He asked me what I needed ...to keep my business running (construction). And from there he showed me what he recommended and I immediately felt at ease that he wasn't trying to sell me a truck that didn't fit my needs. From there he paired me with the salesman Jason! Young guy but very knowledgable and most important polite and not pushy. Btw these two guys even tho my credit wasn't the best, by the end of the day I was the proud owner of a brand new Ford F-150! Thank you fellas! I'll be in to see you guys again for sure.

Wayne Akers Ford