337 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Morse Delray Cadillac from DealerRater.com
  • My Cadillac Purchase

Marlene, Thank you for sharing your enjoyable Cadillac purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

most enjoyable. very detailed and efficient' My salesperson was wonderful Allof the people involved were most capable and pleasant Only dealership i use

• Fantastic Service A+++++++++++++++

Joe Ortiz was a fantastic representative. Perfect Service,

Joe Ortiz was a fantastic representative. Perfect Service,

• Patricia S.

Patricia, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I trust the service department to do what is necessary and not try to sell you something you don't need. Joseph Ortiz is my service consultant and I will always request him.

• Great experience from start to finish!

Jesse, Thank you for sharing your purchasing experience and service experience with our Ed Morse Delray Cadillac team! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I purchased my Escalade new from Ed Morse Cadillac based on my experience working with Mike Beas in service for years and Rosa Cattaneo in the Body Shop at Ed Morse. They really go above and beyond every day to ensure you are treated like a valued client and totally satisfied. Unlike a lot of dealers they price really competitively and even price match. I recommend them highly!

• Frank Angello

The repair was done timely and in a highly professional manner.

Frank, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

The repair was done timely and in a highly professional manner.

• GREAT SERVICE!!!

Jo Ellen was fantastic. The repairs were made and the service was exceptional.

Don, Thank you for sharing your great service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Jo Ellen was fantastic. The repairs were made and the service was exceptional.

• Lynne K. Arlen

I've always had a positive experience with Ed Morse.

Lynne, Thank you for sharing your positive service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I've always had a positive experience with Ed Morse.

• President

All good, everything from sales to service was excellent

Terry, Thank you for sharing your excellent purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

All good, everything from sales to service was excellent

• "I will take good care of your baby " And that she did!
    May 4, 2017

Rose did a great job repairing our car, took care of all the problems that came along. Loved that all work done at one place.

Cody, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Cody, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Pain Free Purchase
    May 4, 2017

Ed Morse Cadillac of Delray Beach

Joe, Thank you for sharing your CT6 purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

We purchased a new CT6. I dealt with both Paul B and Vinnie C. They were terrific. They answered all our questions prior to the purchase and gave us detailed instructions on how to use all the bells and whistles after the purchase. We will buy or next Cadillac here for sure!