• Simply Excellent

I went in search of a pre owned vehicle. With the help and counselling of Jeanette Fernandez and the whole team, I ended up taking a new one. The service and treatment was excellent. I recommend this dealership to everyone; they just look for the way to get you the better deal available, while not sacrificing service or treat.

• Great Service

Service was wonderful. They went above and beyond what I expected

Service was wonderful. They went above and beyond what I expected

• Service

Excellent service! Always. The car wash could have been better. It was more of a rinse.

• My car buying experience.

Everyone that I interacted with at the dealership were very courteous and friendly.

• Great Experience

I was greeted promptly in the service line and then my service advisor took me to his desk to do paperwork. The promised rental car was available and after a few minutes with the rental agent I was on my way. The scheduled repair was completed within the promised window of time. The dealership is nicely appointed with a very comfortable service waiting area. Everyone was quite friendly and helpful.

• Mr. Robby Swank

Loren Shinault was Excellent and the only reason we bought the vehicle thru this dealership. He took the time to talk with my wife & I made us feel comfortable and knows his vehicles.

• Oil Change service for Ford Escape

Jackie explained everything even though it was a simple oil change and made sure I secured a ride to work. Was obvious she had read my file before I arrived. Very pleasant and approachable!

• Lexus of Tampa Bay

By far the best price on a new LS460. Devon responded quickly to any text or email questions I had. After buying he made the delivery process of the new car as pleasant as possible.

• Bob9009

Johannes Hailu was very friendly and helpful during and after the sale. I would highly recommend him.

• Rx350 service

Usual great customer service! Fantastic car wash!

Usual great customer service! Fantastic car wash!