New 888-256-5084 Dealer Website
Used 877-753-2246 Email Dealer
Service 877-422-7973

Average based on 401 reviews
  • Simply Excellent

I went in search of a pre owned vehicle. With the help and counselling of Jeanette Fernandez and the whole team, I ended up taking a new one. The service and treatment was excellent. I recommend this dealership to everyone; they just look for the way to get you the better deal available, while not sacrificing service or treat.

• Another great service experience.

Dave Jones at Lexus of Tampa Bay did another great job with timely appt and attention to detail for my vehicle. Always feel comfortable that I get what I need and only what I need to keep my car in top condition.

• Lexus of Tampa Bay

Alex has always been professional and helpful and I look forward to my visits

Alex has always been professional and helpful and I look forward to my visits

• Satisfied Customer

From the moment I walked in the door I was welcomed with smiles and a formal greeting. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new Lexus.

• James Pearson

Service was handled quickly and efficiently. The car wash was appreciated

Service was handled quickly and efficiently. The car wash was appreciated

• Great Buying process - worst service department

Buying process was excellent - salesperson bent over backwards to get me into a Lexus. Every person I have dealt with has been very respectful and they follow up on every service call. Unless they forget to record your service call. Initial inspection (1st service call) took over 5 and 1/2 hours, 10,000 mile/1 year service (oil change and snap in 2 warranty replacement trim pieces (defective) - was told should be less than 90 minutes, was still there 2 and a half hours later.

Our staff strives to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers here at Lexus of Tampa Bay, so we regret to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. Our General Manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (813) 365-7152 to discuss what we can do to help.

• trade in Lexus

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Lexus of Tampa Bay, David! We look forward to your next visit!

I found a great car and walked out of dealership all done for same cost as ES 350. One year old RC 350 with 6K miles. Sweat deal and great staff made it happen. Third car i have bought at this dealership which says enough about the customer service and best deals. IN addition warranty is better than factory. All around very good experience.

• Lexus of Tampa Bay

Bringing my car to get serviced at Lexus of Tampa Bay is always a great experience, one that I have been doing for many years. My service advisor is always very thorough, knowledgeable, friendly, personable and gets me in and out in a very timely manner. I have never had a problem & would recommend the service department and Bob Gray as a service adviser.

• Service - Lexus IS 250

I love the professional service I receive at Lexus of Tampa Bay! Wouldn't want it any other way!!

Thank you, Maricely, for your kind words. We always want you to feel this way when your visit Lexus of Tampa Bay!

• Lexus of Tampa Bay is the BEST!!

I knew what I wanted from the beginning and they made it happen!!! Everyone at Lexus of Tampa Bay was very professional, courteous and quick! Excellent serivice.... Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am enjoying my beautiful Lexus LX 570!!!