• Very Friendly not pushy

Great buying experience. .second car from them they are not pushy they look out for the customer

Danielle, Thank You. We are always striving for a great customer experience and I am glad that it is going as planned. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

• Service

Thank you for all the attention that yuo give when I bring my car in.

Thank you for all the attention that yuo give when I bring my car in.

• Buying a used truck

My sales person Nancy was so helpful in my buying experience I would love to buy another vehicle from them when I'm ready for one

• Repair of my Impala

It was a rainy day. My only complaint is that they parked my car under an oak tree and the entire car was covered in leaves, including the area near the windshield that is so hard to clean. I usually need to use my leaf blower to get them out of there. Other than that, rental was fine at $25.00 and repair was made in time promised. Just wish it wasn't so expensive! Thanks.

• Fabulous Service

We were shopping for a new truck and with less than superior credit it didn't seem like it was going to happen. Stan and Jamar step up and really got the job done. We were able to walk out of there with a new truck without breaking the bank. Stan and Jamar showed persistence and patience through this process. Without the two of them we would not be in a new truck. I would highly recommend going to either one of them to purchase a car.

• Grateful Buyer

Phone call from Internet staff from dealership was extremely helpful and offered options with greater rebate offers from Chevrolet on new 2016 overstock vehicles. Made an appointment to visit Gordon Chevrolet for a test drive and included via email, a quote on a vehicle with the rebate amount of $7000 When I arrived at the dealership the vehicle was there but it had already been sold. The manager talked to me and said he had 2 other overstock models different color and would honor the original quote. I took the car for a test drive loved it and made the deal with the Sales Agent Leslie Tully who answered all of my questions about the car. Leslie helped me set up the systems in the car. Truly a great experience.

• tommy futrell

VERY HAPPY WIYH PURCHASE, HAPPY WITH SALES PERSON. S

VERY HAPPY WIYH PURCHASE, HAPPY WITH SALES PERSON. S

• Great experience, in out no hassle.

They do a fantastic job at gordontampa. We were in out no hassle got the truck we wanted for a better price than anyone else could offer. Phenomenal experience.

• Great service!

Got an appointment when I wanted it and they were on time with the service.

Got an appointment when I wanted it and they were on time with the service.

• good service, as always.

Courteous and professional staff. Clean offices and working aareas.

Courteous and professional staff. Clean offices and working aareas.