Bert Smith BMW Porsche

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(727) 527-1111 (727) 527-1111

Great Experience!

Great experience to work with Keith Sanders for our purchase of our new BMW!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bert Smith BMW. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Recent basic service visit at Burt Smith's BMW

After some poor visits last year, they have updated their service team and handled my service very professionally this time.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

540i damaged tire replacement

Natalie is amazing . She handled the entire process with the warranty company and made the whole process easy and efficient.

Dealer response

Hi Mark, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Bert Smith BMW

I recently had a fight with a Gas Station Car Wash that appeared to leave limited damage a front fender. Having worked with Bert Smith BMW Auto Body in a prior situation, I returned, given the tremendous quality of the work that was performed. I met with Austin Brock who represents Burt Smith with a highly professional, detailed yet personalized approach which I would say represents an equivalent to "One Stop Shopping". Once you meet with Austin and all information is transferred to him, you can walk away knowing the work will be completed with quality beyond your expectations with limited if any involvement on your part. Austin idea tidied a number of issues that I did not see upon my inspection. One example was two very small cracks to the headlight which much to my horror was initially quoted at ~ $4,200 but was later revised to over $5,000. Without Austin's sharp eye, I easily could have been caught short with my insurance company or would not have a part requiring repair, missed. The process starts with a complete inspection, the write-up of the estimate and your sign-off and in my experience, you're done. Then Austin will contact the insurance company and a rental car will be provided if required with the cost covered if included in your policy. Unless there is a change that requires your approval or clarity, the next call you receive is "Your Car is Ready". And know that "ONLY" BMW parts are used and nothing less. We were concerned we would receive a low quality windshield but were assured that Bert Smith uses original BMW replacement parts and nothing less and yes, that is correct! You can't possibly go wrong at Bert Smith and the results of their work is "AMAZING"! Just in case I wasn't clear on that. If you have a BMW or another high end vehicle that Bert Smith sells and become damaged, bring your car in and ask for Austin Brock for "One Stop Shopping" repairs.

Dealer response

Hi Bob, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Take care!

Silanet38@gmail.com

Keith Sanders our Client Advisor, is spectacular. This was my second purchase from him, great knowledge and amazing service.

Buying M4

Quick easy car buying experience, I traded in my vehicle for a used M4 and they gave me a fair and honest price for my trade in. Great people here 10/10

customer

good service parts is slow but good service. Service

Dealer response

Hi James, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

3.7

BMW x1

Like any typical car dealership, sales person extremely pleasant and diligent prior to purchase or in need of a good review after purchases but ignores your thereafter. Not too smart! Their car guru on the other hand actually called back regarding my 2021 BMW x1 navigation system. I was however dissappointed that their updated navigation map (Feb 2020) missed a ramp to an expressway that was there for at least 25 years! The BMW guru guy assured me that my map was the latest. Wish the Navigation would work with my android phone which is far superior

Dealer response

Hi Joseph, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Please contact us at (727) 527-1111 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around. Take care!

2.0

Avoid this dealership

To whom it may concern, On March 18th I was excited to purchase my 2nd BMW however the excitement did not last long. I have been a fan of BMW forever and believe in the product. On the 18th I went through the process to purchase my BMW 430 I convertible from Bert Smith BMW. For the most par the experience was what I expected but when we got to the financing several questionable practices reared their heads. I am unable to provide unquestionable proof but the situation is extremely feasible. I was offered several warranty options and there was a lot of emphasis put on the wheel and tire warranty along with the bumper to bumper coverage. I went with the bumper to bumper but not the wheel and tire coverage. I drove home on Thursday did not drive at all on Friday and as soon as I started driving Saturday, I had a low tire pressure warning light. Later on, that Saturday afternoon I drove back to Bert Smith BMW and then the nail was discovered. In talking with the service guy he indicated that because they tires are run flats I had to replace the tire. So he ordered the tire for me and proceeded to put air in the tire and reset the sensor. These actions by the service person made me believe that this was possibly done prior to my purchasing the car and driving home. This may have been why there was such a push for the tire and wheel protection. Due to this experience, I have lost all faith in the Bert Smith sales team and refuse to associate with them again or purchase another vehicle from them. I am shocked and appalled that this extension of the BMW family is potentially using this shady tactic to sell a car without ensuring it was in proper working order initially. I don?t anticipate that anything will happen due to me drafting this letter but I wanted to formally express my anger and frustration with you in hopes that you can rectify this situation for other customers.

Dealer response

Hi Eric, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to us at (727) 527-1111 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

1.0

Very Disappointed

They had my vehicle for (3) days and never even touched it.

Dealer response

Christina, here at Bert Smith BMW, we strive for excellence, and are disappointed to hear that you received anything less. Please reach out to us at (727) 527-1111 when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.