Bert Smith BMW Porsche

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(727) 527-1111 (727) 527-1111

bcrowe25@gmail.com

My scheduled service was pretty much on schedule (originally estimated to last 90 minutes) but I was informed about a backlog so the total time took 2 hours. The service staff were nice and have been helpful. I have two BMWs and have chosen BERT SMITH as my preferred service center even tough one car was purchased at another BMW dealership.

Dealer response

William, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your service experience here at Bert Smith BMW. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

X3 sDrive 30i

Actually, we just wanted to have a look at used cars on a Sunday afternoon. The sales consultant at Bert Smith was so fruendly and patient that we made an appointment for a test drive. After the test-drive, we saw a new X3 on the company's lot and immediately fell in love with the car because it met all our expectations. After some negotiation, we were able to agree on a final price and trade-in of our previously driven car, a Ford Fusion. The takeover of the X3 and arrangement of the financing went smoothly.

Dealer response

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Bert Smith BMW. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Bert Smith Service

Service Advisor Mirnes Cukojevic helped get my car the service it needed. He constantly kept me up to date and provided me with information that the technician found regarding my vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi Mo, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

4.3

M440I X Drive Purchase at Bert Smith

I had the pleasure of working with Corry Biller and Cameron Brown on the trade in of my 2018 440 I and leasing a 2021 M440I X Drive. The entire process after the initial negotiation went extremely smoothly and I was very impressed with the professionalism, support, and effort to ensure I was pleased demonstrated by Corry and Cameron. I have always found Bert Smith to provide great service and I am happy to have now purchased my 4th BMW from them.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Daniel! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Great Experience-

We recently relocated from NYC where we did not have a car and our first day here in Florida, our plan was to but a car. We drove by the dealership as we were running errands and decided to stop but. I could tell when Ceasar promptly greeted us that he was going to be helpful is helping us purchase a car. We are no nonsense and don?t appreciate general car salesmanship. Ceasar was different he was there to answer any questions and we made the decision to purchase the car minutes after our test drive. We were on a tight timeline so we left a deposit and our first interaction was 30-40 minutes. We returned the next day and within an hour we were on our way! To us, this is the perfect shopping experience. In no way did we feel rushed or that we we not getting everything we needed. I will certainly recommend Ceasar in the future! Thank you, we love the car!

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us, Michael! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great experience!

Dealer response

Michael, we are so happy to read such a great review about Bert Smith BMW! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Satisfied

They did a great job helping me find what I wanted and worked with me on figuring out the financing.

Dealer response

Hi Steve, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Take care!

Bert Smith BMW Service was Great

Bert Smith did a great job replacing my battery. They quoted me a price over the phone which turned out to be accurate. Said it would take 1.5 hours and it did.

Dealer response

Hi David, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bert Smith BMW.

Dream Car purchase!

Great buying experience. Roger was very helpful throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to ensure we got our vehicle of choice. Roger, job well done!!!

Dealer response

Hi Anthony, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do! Take care!

Bert Smith BMW

We decided to test drive a BMW while we were vacationing in Florida. I had been contemplating purchasing a new vehicles to replace my Mercedes. Keith was an amazing representaruve fir the BMW brand at Bert Smith. They made us an offer we couldn?t refuse.

Dealer response

Hi, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Bert Smith BMW. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!