Bert Smith BMW Porsche

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(727) 527-1111 (727) 527-1111

BMW 430

Had a great time sales person Chris work a great deal Happy Camper with my new car????

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bert Smith BMW

Z4 purchase

Our sales person was Luis. We found him to be very easy to work with right from the start. He was very knowledgeable and helpful from the start. We felt he was honest and genuinely cared about making this purchase a pleasant experience. We will highly recommend Bert Smith based on the experience to date. We look forward to the same professionalism as we move toward future service.

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

gmirecords@hotmail.com

great service, negotiated price to suit my budget, car perfect inside and out, did all the necessary paperwork, tag, title, etc.. Wes the salesman was GREAT at doing the whole deal, instructions on all the controls, everything great....thank you Bert Smith!!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

3.0

Not a strong recommendation

It took several calls to the Service Dept over 2 days to learn the problem of the car. We?ll see if the solution is correct but the service department needed to be more customer focused. At my last BMW dealer , they video taped the review and repairs and sent them to me before the repairs were made. That?s great service!

Dealer response

Hi, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Not honoring warrantee

Before buying a BMW you should know that BMW puts the car's electronics into the well where the spare tire use to go. Additionally, if the water drains on the roof get clogged, water will work its way into the well and cause thousands of dollars worth of damage. Finally, the most important thing to ponder, is that BMW sees this as a natural act of god, and not covered by the warrantee. As far as Bert Smith is concerned, it took multiple trips and to their service department and six weeks for them to finally come to the conclusion that the water damage to the electronics was caused by clogged drains. There initial assessment was they had no idea how the water got into the spare tire well, so it was my problem. It is pretty clear to me that their number one priority is to make sure warrantee items are not covered by the warrantee, and the customer gets stuck with the bill. This does not even touch on the fact that they do not return phone calls or take forever to respond to text messages. Also, quite frankly, if the real issue were clogged drains, this should have been the first thing they checked, so I find it dubious to the extreme that this was the real problem, and they are just happy to screw their customers. 👍

Dealer response

Hi, we regret to hear that your experience with us was not a more positive one. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (727) 527-1111 to speak to our manager directly.

Sub standard Porsche Dealership

I purchased the Miami Blue 911 4S over the internet and my customer experience has been terrible. I wired money to the dealership on December 16th and they completed the transaction on December 17th. Shipping the car from Florida to Arizona took over sixteen days and car arrived dirty and looked like it went through a rain and mud storm. It's now January 4th, 2021 and I still don't have a title for the car. The dealership failed to return my phone calls and my e-mails. I finally received a call back when I elevated the issue from my sales représentative James to the manger Michael O'Donnell. They claimed that Porsche has the title to my car and it will take another week to receive the title. This was my third Porsche vehicle and the worst customer experience I have ever had. I will never purchase a vehicle from this dealership again. The entire experience was terrible and failed to meet my expectations. I have owned the vehicle for twenty plus days, but I can't legally drive it because I don't have a title to register the vehicle. Why would Porsche sell a car when they knowingly don't have a title for the car? If the dealership would have been honest and communicated the issues I wouldn't have purchased this vehicle. I wanted to purchase another Porsche 911 because of the stellar reputation of the Porsche brand. The sub-standard and unacceptable sales experience will prevent me from purchasing another Porsche vehicle from this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We hope you are willing to give us another chance. Please reach out to us at (727) 527-1111 so we can work towards a resolution.

1.0

Stay away from Bert Smith BMW!

An absolutely AWFUL experience.....from the salesman AND his manager not knowing about the product, the warranty or financing. The manager had the gaul to tell us that because he didn't know the answers to our questions that this probably wasn't the right car for us. This is probably the 20th car I have purchased and the worst experience by far. The only saving grace was the Finance dept. well done there.

Dealer response

Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (727) 527-1111 to speak to our manager directly.

Great Service

Easy scheduling, Phil, my service advisor was attentive and knowledgeable.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bert Smith BMW. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Car purchase

Great service and follow up . Good selection . Also repair with handled well

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

2.0

Crooks

They sold me a car fax bmw that the wipes didn?t work then tried to charge me to fix them . This had been going on for a month . I finally had to take my car to a shop and pay to have them fixed . Do not buy a car from Bert smith

Dealer response

Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. Please reach out to us at (727) 527-1111 when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.